Girls

Janis: That one there, that's Karen Smith. She is one of the dumbest girls you will ever meet. Damien sat next to her in English last year. 

Damian: She asked me how to spell orange. 

[Cady snickers

Janis: That little one, that's Gretchen Wieners. 

Damian: She's totally rich because her dad invented Toaster Streudels. 

Janis: Gretchen Wieners knows everybody's business, she knows everything about everyone. 

Damian: That's why her hair is so big, it's full of secrets. 

Janis: And evil takes a human form in Regina George. Don't be fooled because she may seem like your typical selfish, back-stabbing slut faced ho-bag, but in reality, she's so much more than that. 

Damian: She's the queen bee - the star, those other two are just her little workers. 

Regina: Ma'am, do you have this in the next size up? 

Saleslady: Sorry, we only carry sizes 1, 3, and 5. You could try Sears. 

Gretchen: I'm sorry that people are so jealous of me... but I can't help it that I'm so popular. 

Shane Oman: Why are you eating a Kalteen bar? 

Regina: I'm starving. 

Shane Oman: Man, I hate those things. Coach Carr makes us eat those when we want to move up a weight class. 

Regina: What? 

Shane Oman: They make you gain weight like crazy. 

Regina: Motherf - 

Karen: Gretchen, I'm sorry I laughed at you that time you got diarrhea at Barnes & Nobles.  

Karen: And I'm sorry for telling everyone about it. 

Karen: And I'm sorry for repeating it now. 

Mrs. George:Hey, you guys! Happy hour is from four to six! 

Cady: Um, is there alcohol in this? 

Mrs. George: Oh, God, honey, no! What kind of mother do you think I am? Why, do you want a little bit? Because if you're going to drink I'd rather you do it in the house. 

Cady: Half the people in this room are mad at me, and the other half only like me because they think I pushed somebody in front a bus, so that's not good. 

Coach Carr: Don't have sex, because you will get pregnant and die!

Karen: I can't go out. 

[faux coughs softly

Karen: I'm sick. 

Regina: Boo, you whore!

Janis: Wow, Damien, you've truly out-gayed yourself. 

Damian: My nanna takes her wig off when she is drunk. 

Ms. Norbury: Your nanna and I have that in common.