11. the neighbour

Your father was always very strict when it came to traditions , he couldn't accept the fact that you didn't know how to dance. He forced you to take lessons and really , you couldn't disobey him . Weeks passed and you were now great at dancing , the best in your class but it was draining , so you stopped going and decided to focus on your studies. 

.

.

After a tiring day at univesity you were finally back home , you showered , did your skincare routine and layed down on your bed opening your laptop to watch a movie. You fell asleep while watching your favorite but suddenly woke up from the sound of someone knocking on your door. You grabbed your robe and run downstairs to open the door .

Once you opened the door you saw a man standing there. 'So tall' you thought and opened your mouth to speak.

"Hello ? Do you need something?" You said as you looked up to him, meeting his gaze . He was breathtaking , emerald green eyes , fair skin , curly brown hair and tall , very fucking tall .

"Hey, sorry to interrupt you at this time it's just . . I am your new neighbor and I wanted to say hi. Sorry.. i am being meaningless and wasting your time.." he laughed nervously .. 'how adorable' you thought and smiled at him. 

"no no it's fine ! you didn't interrupt anything i was just watching a show .. do you want to come in ?" you said spontaneously . . "I-I mean only if you want to ! how silly of me you must be busy-" you were cut by a laugh. .

he was smirking >?? 

"I would love to .. my lady~" he said as he took your hand , kissing the back of it and getting in your apartment .. 

Hours passed and he was still there , sitting in your kitchen listening to your rambling while you cooked dinner .  His name was Maximus , he was two years older than you (21) and went to the same university as you which was weird because you never really noticed him. You pushed that aside and continued your rambling about how your father always tired you out and how you were afraid that you'd disappoint him. How you never felt good enough and how you always tried to be the best for him , how you always longed for his love. He told you about himself , how his mother left when he was only 5 years old and how hard it has been forhim and his father ever since. You two sat on the table and started eating while drinking the red wine you kept for the 'special occasions'. 

.

.

.

You were happy , it was the kind of happiness you don't understand, the one that you never . Maybe it was because you drank a bit too much , maybe it was because you were having a good time or maybe.. it was because you for once forgot your problems. After some time Maximus got up , he had to go but you didn't want him to go .. you didn't want your happiness to leave like that. 

.

.

.

You were kissing him and surprisingy.. he was kissing you back. His hands slowly moved down to your waist while yours were wrapped around his neck . With a quick move he had you on his arms, walking upstairs and straight to your bedroom ,

hm weird , how does he know where your bedroom is?

You were focused on the kiss when suddenly you got thrown on to the bed. You looked up only to find Maximus taking off his shirt
Oh oh oh fuck abs , fucking abs

you mumbled as you stared, your face changing into three different shades of red once you realized you said it out loud. He smirked and leaned down, getting between your legs , moving his hands on your thighs , caressing them and watching you .. watching your reaction .. enjoying your reaction~ 

He moved on , kissing and biting them , leaving red and purple marks that wouldn't leave any time soon. He moved on forward , pulling you by your waist , his face now facing your pussy.

Suddenly you felt the thin clothing that was covering your pussy being removed, you tried to speak , to tell him to slow down but it was already too late.. he had leaned in and was pressing slow kisses on it along with soft licks , your virgin pussy was already getting wet . You trying to close your legs at least a bit but the only thing you did was get them more open than before. He kept on kissing till he moved your thighs on his shoulders and dug in.

Your back arched like a cat's , you had never , ever felt like that. His tongue was exploring every single part of your pussy , both inside and outside. He slowly teased your clit, sucking on it hard yet so gently causing you moan like there's no tomorrow.

"M-Maximus ~ a-ah ~ ! s-slow down ! P-please ! A-AH ! ~"

And with that you came , filling Maximus' mouth with your white , sweet fluid. Pants , pants and again pants , you couldn't breathe , you couldn't catch your breath. He moved up , facing you and leaning in , kissing your lips , making you breathe thru your nose , damn he was good , a good kisser.

As you two continued making out when you felt something rubbing against your hole , it was huge. You didn't try to move , you couldn't , you were under his hold , unable to runaway. The thick thing that was trying to enter you made it , it was only the tip of it yet it made you break the kiss and moan loud. He smirked , pushing himself more in , making you moan loud , begging for him to put it all the way in.

He didn't do it

He started thrusting with not even half of his length , making you let out such sweet , long moans. At some point you were moving by yourself , trying to get him more in , trying to desperately,  make yourself feel better than that.
That wasn't very smart of you though because he kinda got mad and shoved it all in at once , taking your breath away. Pounding you , making you beg for him to slow down yet he wasn't gonna stop. He kept on going faster with each thrust , making you go WILD .

He wasn't gonna come any time soon so he fucked you in more than 5 ways.

The first was from the front , normal right? He was making your pussy beg for more and more each time he trusted in, making you a slut , his slut.

He made you suck his dick and of course, gave you instructions on how to do it , praising you every time you made him feel good by petting your head and thrusting into your mouth when he felt like he was close.

After hours of fucking he finally reached his limit and you , oh you were exhausted , you couldn't handle another round so once he came he passes out.

Did he feel bad ? Yes . Did he regret it ? Nope.

He pulled out and got up , he picked you up walking over to the bathroom. He cleaned you up , changed the sheets and cleaned the mess the two of you made. After that he layed you down on the bed and sat besides you , caressing your cheek.

"Finally , you're all mine"

[1221 words , don't forget to vote, follow and comment , byee]