the trip that started it all

once out in the meadows quite a while away from the city was a boy in a cottage with the most amazing garden. And tho the boy from first glance seamed friendly and approachable he lived a fair way from the city for a reason, the boy was never the social type and grew up mainly alone with only his grandmother to raise him, but unfortunately his grandmother died when he was 13. he was thrown into foster care and as soon as he turned 18 moved as faraway from society as humanly possible. picking up an online programming job to do at home after he left.

2 years later.

Remy is now 20. it was late spring Remy's favourite time of the year cause all though he seemed a bit coldhearted he was still a sucker for flowers. although this day in particular Remy wasn't to happy about. "ugggghhh are you kidding me there has to be something I can eat in this house, I went shopping like 2 weeks ago" he whines dramatically flopping on the couch. "welp I guess we have to go shopping" he spoke to no one in particular a habit he picked up with being alone for 2 years.

1hour later

as he drove into town he felt that oh so familiar dread wash over his body. as he parks at the supermarket he mentally prepares to just get in and get out. he leaves his car head down walking into the supermarket he pulls out his list he jotted down in the car and went to the aisles those where in. As hes heading to the pastries aisle a worker comes up to him" hi I'm Zeke you need anything you look a little lost" Remy tilts his head slightly up. hes never liked that he was only 5'10."no" Remy bluntly says walking around zeke." well are you new around town I've never seen you around before" zeke asks catching up to him. Remy speeds up his pace a bit to try lose the worker." hello I'm talking to you. what's your name?" zeke lowly shouts while lightly jogging to the cold boy. "Remy, now leave me alone" Remy states in an annoyed voice as he turns to the worker hoping he'll leave him alone if he gives them his attention. "ok Remy well could I get your number" Zeke says with a hopeful look on his face." if I give you my number will you leave me alone." Remy says annoyed by the workers child like behavior. 'yep, I promise!!!!!!" he screams while holding out his pinky for Remy. Reluctantly Remy takes the workers pinky in his and says "if you break this promise I will hunt you down" Remy grabs a pen and paper, writes his number on it and sends the boy off.

an hour and a half later

as Remy flop on his bed tired from the long day he's had.

ding

the sound of his phone goes off and he groans getting up to retrieve from the small couch in his room, that he had thrown said phone on.

unknown id

hi is this Remy.y

who the hell is this.

Remy

I don't know whos asking.

unknown id

oh sorry right its zeke remember, the worker who was taking to you.

oh right him. "ugh" Remy quickly changes Zekes contact name.

Remy

oh yeah you why are you texting me.

annoying worker

um well I wanted to get to know you.

Remy

id rather not.

annoying worker

please, I'll do anything please.

Remy

alright but next time I run out of groceries you can come to my house ill give you the money to buy it and you have to go out and get my groceries for me.

annoying worker

?

Remy

I don't really like people.

annoying worker

oh ok I can do that.

now can I start asking you questions now or?

Remy

sure I don't care

a few hours later

"shit" Remy sighs as he looks at the time "I really talked to him for almost 4 hours what the fuck" Remy whispers through his breathe almost like he doesn't live alone. he lays down on his bed and puts on a random playlist on Spotify and puts it on shuffle. the music acted like background music to his thoughts. after he's done thinking about all the things he could have altered in his life he closes his eyes and drifts off to sleep.

a/n

hello I'm kai this is my first fanfic I'm kind of proud to share if you have any feedback I would be happy to receive it. I hope you enjoyed reading this be safe I love you all and have an amazing day/night. I will try upload again at some point.