chapter 10 [Craving]

Heeseung was still awake working on the file namjoon gave him to present on Monday at the company.  Even though he is young he is capable of running a company .

Jay who was sleeping stirred on his sleep and slowly opened his eyes . Then he looked on his other side to see it still empty
(Is hyung still working its already 2. I really wanna eat ramen too )

Jay went downstairs to see hee still working
'' hyung you are still not finished ''
'' oh why are you awake jay-ah do you want something ''.
(Should I  tell him that I want to eat ramen )
''No hyung ''
Jay lied to heeseung and then sat on the sofa

30 min passed

.
.
.
.
.
..
.
..
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.

Jay who really wanna eat ramen finally called him
'' hyung ''
''Hmmm''
''I want to eat ramen ''

And then they found themselves walking to the convenience store which is near the Kim family .

Heeseung stared at jay and smiled without knowing himself.  After they reached the store jay made both of them ramen and then they sat down on the tables provided. Before eating jay took a photo to post on ig.

 Before eating jay took a photo to post on ig

Then they silently started eating eating . Heeseung stares'at jay who is eating his ramen happily
(He don't like ramen though why is he eating it now. Wait is this jay's craving.
My baby is just like me 😌😏) thought heeseung.

After finished eating they started to walk back home. Suddenly heeseung bend in front of jay and asked him to hope on his back
'' are you serious hyung''
''Yes now hope on''

Then heeseung give jay a piggyback ride back home. Both of them having small smile on their faces.

Then jay forced heeseung to go to sleep because its already late plus he can review tomorrow too so somehow jay brought heeseung to bed to make sure he doesn't go after he fell asleep he holded heeseung's hands . Both of them blushed but didn't said anything about it.

Heeseung stares at their hands and says with a smile.
'' our dynamic has already changed and I am not hating it (but loving it ).''

The next day everything went fast . Heeseung was really nervous about tomorrow's presentation. He was scared worried.

In the afternoon

Heeseung again becomes anxious then he saw jay sitting on the backyard reading a book.

Jay was surprised when suddenly 2 hands circled on his waist and hugged him tightly jay looked down only to see heeseung burying his head in his stomach and pulling him closer

Jay was surprised when suddenly 2 hands circled on his waist and hugged him tightly jay looked down only to see heeseung burying his head in his stomach and pulling him closer . Jay was really shocked.
'' baby papa is nervous about tomorrow's presentation papa doesn't know if he could make his pa proud tomorrow. '' hee pouts jay pats heeseung 's head and then run his hands through hee's hair '' I know my papa will do an excellent job I know my papa is an ace .''
Replies jay in a baby voice . Heeseung laughs at that jay kept on playing with Heeseung hair and went back on reading his book . Heeseung slowly fell asleep just like that hugging his family
That is his wife and his child.

'' omg they are so cutee'' says jin who is staring at heejay.
'' they are getting more closer'' says namjoon.
Both having a satisfied smile on their face . Jin informed this to jk who came downstairs to only squeal.

Jk and jin took photos.

Thank you for all the support I have been receiving from you guys. I am sorry if the chapter is short 😔

I love you all.
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤