confessions♡

TSUKISHIMA 🌙:

~your pov~

you were walking home with tsukishima and yamaguchi, like usual, and you guys were walking in a comfortable silence. at least until yamaguchi had to part ways.

"uuuh.. y/n, tsuki i have to go this way.. im gonna practice my floating jump serve" you stopped for a second and waved.

"bye yams"

"bye"

"bye guys!" you and yams smiled at eachother while tsuki continued to walk and you caught up with him.

everything was silent again until tsuki spoke.

"so yams huh?"

"what?" you looked at him extremely confused

"you like him right..?" tsuki sounded kind of hurt.

"no? why would i? wait tsukishima are you? jealous?!"

"what?! why would i be.. wait.. you dont like yams?"

"no. i like someone else"

"oh.. who?" you guys were at your house and you were stopped in front of your gate.

"well.. you of course" you smiled your very rare smile and walked inside. leaving a very speechless, for the first time, tsukishima.

YAMAGUCHI 🌱:

~your pov~

you and yams were at a dog park. neither of you had a dog you guys just liked playing with them. you guys finished practicing jumping float serves and usually you guys would go play with the dogs.

currently you were sitting next to yams in the grass with a golden retriever laying on your lap. at least until it was called back by its owner.

"that was a cute dog"

"you remind me of a cute dog" and this made yams blush do hard.

"w-what do you mean y/n?"

"your like a cute little puppy. i would totally call you puppy if we were dating."

"w-well u-um i-i" you giggled at how kuch he seemed to be malfunctioning.

"yams i like you.. like alot"

"i-i i like you to.."

"really?!"

"y-yea-" yams was then jumped on by a german sheppard and you guys continued to play with the dogs.

NISHINOYA ⚡:

~your pov~

you were with nishinoya at ukais store getting popsicles. you and noya were joking around with tanaka and ennoshita. ennoshita said something about us needing supervision.