xʟᴠ. ᴊᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀ ᴡᴇᴅᴅɪɴɢ

Third person POV 

Heather took a deep breath as she entered the dressing room. Today was a very special day for her and James.

Camille, Jo, Nicole, and Margret helped her get into her wedding outfit. Carlos was really sad that Heather wasn't going to be his partner in crime anymore. He was sobbing where James was getting ready into his groom outfit.

"Are you ready to be Mrs.Heather Diamond?" Margret asked as she helped her younger sister with her dress.

"I'm ready." Heather smiled with tears of joy.

Jo and Camille did Heathers hair while Margret, Alexa, and Nicole fluffed her dress out.

Meanwhile, in the dressing room with James. 

"Are you ready to have Mrs.Heather Diamond?" Kendall asked.

"I'm so ready." James smiled.

"But Heather won't be my partner in crime anymore!" Carlos cried out.

"Shh, she will but she won't be able to eat corndogs since she's going to be married and probably going to have children to take care of. But her kids will know you as Uncle Carlos." Logan explained, "And I'll be Uncle Logan and Kendall will be Uncle Kendall."

"I'm so happy." Kendall smiled, "My little sister without my last name is getting married."

Back to Heather....

Heather had tears in her eyes as Mama Knight was smiling at her.

"You're not my daughter by blood but you're my second daughter. I can't believe you're getting married to James." 

Heather hugged Mama Knight and smiled.

Heather smiled as Mama Knight left the room. She was a bit sad that her parents weren't there but her mom died in an accident and she doesn't remember how her dad died because she was so young.

Heather sighed as Camille and Alexa helped her with her dress while Jo, Nicole, and Margret walked in front.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The wedding bells rang and the orchestra started playing.

(Cue the song here)

Heather stood with Camille and Alexa with tears in her eyes. She knew how proud everyone was of her. Logan, her science partner and big brother, Kendall, her best friend and model older brother, and Carlos, her partner in crime. 

She cried softly as Mama Knight walked first. Heather loved having her as a second mother.

James walked down after. Heather was so happy that she was getting married to her best friend since kindergarten and the boy she met when she moved to Hollywood. She didn't recognize the boys since it was a long time since the boys moved away from Minnesota.