chapter 3 (smut)

I'm so sorry this took forever to get out!! I recently had to get a phone change cus my charging port literally just passed away lol. This chapter mostly focuses on Jeff so ya
__________________________________
They pulled looking at each other till jack broke the silence. "*ehem* How about we go to bed eh?" "Y-yeah. Good idea..." Jeff akwardly replied. They both laid down while Jeff waited for jack to fall asleep. Then he dosed off. In the morning the morning jack told Jeff he was going out for a kill or two. Jeff decided to get a few as well. While he was killing he way lost track of time and a few turned into 10, 10 turned into 20, and twenty turned into a spree of 50. Jeff was exhausted. He wandered back to his cabin only to be stopped by the infamous Slenderman.  "Ugh what the hell do you want no face." "Join me." "Now why would I do that?!" "You'll get your little demon friend back." Jeffs eyes widened, anger rising in him. he looked to Slender's right watching as two men, a feminine masked male, and a male in a yellow hoodie dragged a squirming eyeless jack to Slender's side. Jeff stepped back, stumbling a bit. 'FUCKING HELL! Just when I'm exhausted and needing sleep.' Jeff growled lowly. "So what will it be Jeffery. Join me and you get to keep eyeless jack, or you never see him again." He watched as the male he knows as 'masky' knock the back of jacks head in an effort to stop him from squirming so much. That is what made Jeff snap. He lunged at masky, stabbing him repeatedly. Giving jack time to grab him machete and shove it deep into the hooded males head. Slender rushed in attempts to grab jack but with no success. The duo ran deep into the woods hiding in a wolves den. They watched as slender angrily tried to find them. Slender gave up and went back to grab the bodies of hoodie and masky. The two of them slowly traveled back to jeffs little cabin. Jeff immediately climbed into the mattress and fell asleep. Jack doing the same. The same morning they both woke up and Jeff decided he would go grab a six pack for the both of them. "Ya sure. I could definitely use some sort of mind numbing drink." Jeff wandered to the nearest gas station and got the drinks. They spent the day getting half drunk to where they started admitting things. "Hah! Ya know jack... I've always been interested in ya." "Wait really?" "Yep.." they stared at each other till jack moved closer, passionately kissing Jeff. Jeff kissed back holding the back of jacks fluffy hair. They pulled away, strings of saliva connecting them. Jeff shoved himself onto jacks lips, now ontop of the demon straddling his waist. The kiss soon escalated as Jeff tugged at jacks belt. "Someone's desperate ay~?" Jeff slightly wined like a puppy. Jack pulled himself onto of jeff, interlocking their lips. As they made out, jack pulled off jeffs pants and unbuttoned his own. He looked at Jeff for consent and Jeff nodded with cherry red cheeks and lustfull eyes. Jack kisses Jeff again to muffle the moans as he pushed himself in. Jeff wimpered in slight pain but pulled jack farther into himself to tell jack he wanted him to go faster. The demon thrusted faster and faster as each few minutes went by. Eventually jack couldn't take the fact that he couldn't hear Jeff, pulling his lips away from jeffs, Jeff moaned loudly and clearly. As he did for every other thrust. jack could feel himself coming to his climax the louder Jeff moaned. Jeff felt himself coming to it to. "A-AAAHH!~ Ja-AaAcK~ aah~! Im So cLoOAaAh!!~" Jeff managed to moan out words before they both came. Jack pulled and pushed in over and over again to try to keep his cum from leaking out of Jeff. Jeff had came all over their hoodies but jack didn't care. Both wanted a second round and did so.

~~~~~~~After like 5 rounds lmao~~~~~~~~

Jack felt like he was about to pass out due to all the motion. He flopped next to Jeff panting and pulled him close, dick still in Jeff. The duo fell asleep soon after.

_____________________________
Heeeeeeyyyyy it's ya gorl. So since this book is not complete I decided to tell you something that has been holding me back from publishing this besides school and my lack of motivation.

My great aunt has cancer and we want to see her this month if it Al goes according to plan. She has had cancer for a while now but hasn't gotten and professional help since idfk why. But now it's starting to affect her badly and we're very scared for her. So ya :/ sorry to anyone hoping that I was going to update my schlattbur book. Timed are just really hard for me right now and the fact that I have to stress over school makes it worse. Cus lately I have had a lot on my mind and it's hurting me I side and out.