𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐝𝐞𝐞𝐳 𝐧𝐮𝐭𝐬.

July 24, 2021. 

So today, I learned about deez nuts. Every little detail, everything you need to know about deez nuts. It's very interesting to say the least! 

Well, the first thing is, the meaning. It's just to change the topic, or disrespect someone. Weird. Its not actually referring to nuts, like when Ita got kicked in the nuts. That shit was funny. 

So, if you ever wanna change the topic, disrespect someone/annoy them, or get your ass beat, say a deez nuts joke. It's best have an original one or uncommon one, as deez nuts jokes have gotten quite popular to say the least, the victim of the deez nuts joke might already know what you're planning. 

Though! You gotta make sure it makes sense. You cant just go ahead and say, [insert deez nuts joke], when it has nothing to do with the topic. Its like making a deez nuts joke about wendys, when the subject is about working out at the gym. 

You gotta find the perfect timing. For example ;
[Insert people talking about moives and Cds.] 

Person one ; "Hm...no, though I do have this CD in my hand!"
Person two ; "Wh-..what CD?"
Person one ; "C DEEZ NUTS IN YO MOUTH!"

Now that, that makes sense. You gotta be on POINT and on TOPIC with these jokes, or else it wont be as funny. If you don't match it up, this is fucking useless. 

Also, quick reminder, for some reason, don't say this around Karens or else they'll report you for sexual harassment. 10/10 would not recommend.!!.

You can use this joke in real life, prank calls, trolling online, pranking your friends in real life or online, doesn't matter. Though, I would recommend doing it in person so you can see their true reaction, as when you're online, people hide behind a screen. 

For some reason, I've seen people hating on girls for making deez nuts joke, but, dude. ANY GENDER CAN SAY IT. It doesnt matter if you're female, male, demigirl, demiboy, third gender, Genderfluid, etc etc, it doesnt matter. EVERYONE, can say it. 

Dont let anyone stop you. 

And that's all I have to say about DEEZ NUTS, for the day. Now that whoever reads this is educated on deez nuts, I'll be writing about the actual deez nuts joke tomorrow. Be ready!

- Anyway , I'm luca. 
And no, I'm not your average guy named Luca cause..,,
LUCAT DEEZ NUTS IN YO MOUTH!!!

𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐝𝐞𝐞𝐳 𝐧𝐮𝐭𝐬. [!]