His Last Words

ANGST TIME BITCHES
This is my first angst story that I'll be posting so it might not be good, sorry but I hope you enjoy!

According to Wattpad statistics only a small percentage of people who read my chapters are actually following me so if you end up enjoying this chapter, please consider following it's free and I really appreciate it, enjoy the chapter

Punz ran over to Dream and looked down at his dying face. "No no no, you can't leave me!" Dream smiled weakly at him. "I'm s-sorry Punzie....but I have to go now". Punz grabbed his hand. "SOMEONE HELP! Please.....!" Techno and a few others ran over to where Punz and Dream were. "What's happening!? Oh....." Tommy said as he looked at Dream laying there. "Punzie?" Punz gasped. "Dream! Yes! What is it?!" Dream's eyes were starting to close. "I'm getting sleepy....can I go to sleep....?" Punz's eyes widened. "N-Not yet, hold on for a little bit longer-" Dream's were completely shut and his body went limp. Punz screamed. He screamed so loud that anyone who was around ran over. Tommy fell to his knees with widened eyes. When Tubbo came and saw the scene he did the same. Tommy and Tubbo ran over to Dream's lifeless body a moment later and hugged it with Punz. Tommy silently cried on Dream's shoulder while Tubbo hugged his body hard and screamed. They buried him an hour later. Everyone was there, even the ones that claimed that they hated him. What were his last words you ask? "I'm sorry everyone...."

Not every story has a happy ending, do they?

-The End-

Thank you for reading this chapter! Please let me know how it was in the comments and I hope you have a good rest of your day/afternoon/night. Love you all! 💜