"Kyo and Yomi in room four"

As we approached the building, there seemed to be a few more cars parked beside it, dropping off kids. A grin came across my face as I thought about meeting the zodiac.

"Haru has a dark side sometimes. It's when he snaps and we call that Dark Haru." I nodded to Yuki, feeling the car come to a halt.

"Alright, go now." Shigure shooed us off, each of us stepping out of the car. We walked our ways towards the trunk and grabbing our luggage.

"Bye, Shigure!" Tohru and I waved as the car drove off along with the others. "So how long are we staying?" Tohru asked, clasping her hands together with her bag in front of her.

"I'm not sure, maybe a week." Yuki replied. Everyone else entered the large white building as we just approached it.

"I'm excited to meet them." My pearly whites peered through my smile as I looked forward.

"You're way too excited." Kyo added, opening the door for the rest of us.

"Thanks, Kyo." He nodded as I entered a hallway. I took my shoes off along with the others and placed them besides the many pairs near the doorway.

We continued walking down the white hallway, eventually opening to large living room and dining area. Besides that is the kitchen with an amazing marbled island.

"That kitchen is so lovely." Tohru bursted. Suddenly, I felt all eyes on me, not us, but me.

"Hey guys!" a boy with white and black hair blurted. We all waved, even though I didn't know who he was.

"Introductions." Tohru ordered, everyone lining up. My eyes widened to this sudden action. Was this all planned? "Say your name and animal and age." She layed her hand on my shoulder to start.

"I'm Kiyomi Hamasaki, age sixteen, and I live with these bums." A few people laughed at my words, making me smile.

"I'm Hatsuharu, age fifteen, but everyone calls me Haru. I'm possessed by the cow." I nodded with wide eyes. He was fifteen? He looks my age, if not, older. My eyes then looked over to the short boy with blonde hair and green eyes.

"I'm Momoji, age fifteen, and I possess the rabbit!" His enthusiasm was honestly adorable. And he was also fifteen? He looks much younger than that. He had a hint of an accent, possibly German.

"I'm Kisa, age thirteen, a-and I'm the tiger." Her face was so cute along with her voice, but she seemed like the nervous type.

"I'm Hiro, age thirteen, who is possessed by the sheep." His eyes looked away from mine, crossing his arms across his chest. He seems sophisticated for his age, almost annoying.

"Ok! I'm going to make dinner then!" Kisa and Momiji cheered, rushing over to Tohru.

"That's nice." I said softly, feeling my old self slowly return. The quiet and secluded person I have gotten rid of for quite sometime. I didn't feel like being super social today, for some reason.

"Let's watch a movie." Yuki suggested, sitting on the couch along with Haru and Kyo. Hiro sat on the opposite side of the coffee table as I did. My body was just in front of Kyo's.

"What are we watching?" I asked, resting my head in my palm while watching the TV.

"Hust find something already." Hiro spoke, keeping his arms crossed. He seems hot-tempered.

"That on is good." Haru pointed out, his soft voice was something that made him really stand out.

"Ok." Yuki clicked on the movie. The lights dimmed off in the living room area as the kitchen was lit by the sun.