Taming You (43) Last Chapter

Lisa Manoban, the only heiress of the huge security company in Thailand who is now married to Jennie Kim who owns one of the biggest Entertainment company in South Korea welcome their first born child last night, December 27th . An insider said that a healthy baby girl was successfully delivered by Mrs Jennie Manoban at 9:23 o'clock. Reporting from Daily Seoul.

The power couple finally welcome their first born last night, according to the family's secretary, Mrs. Jennie Manoban successfully gave birth through normal delivery and it was a healthy baby girl. Bitpatch daily news.

"These two are like celebrities, they're all over the news." Irene said as she put down the glass of watermelon juice on the table.

"They made history in the business world so of course people would be curious about them. They're both women, both sole heiress, both young, their companies are both successful and they married each other and they're both wealthy. That's a combo Unnie." Somi said as she adjusted her spectacles and get the drink that Irene served her.

"Yeah right." Irene agreed.

"Won't you visit them?" Irene ask and pointed at the TV who is now flashing a picture of Lisa and Jennie together taken at the airport.

"I don't like hospitals, I'll visit them when they get home. I already called my parents so maybe they'll also come and visit Lisa-Unnie's wife."

"Okay, I'll go to the hospital now. Take a rest, don't stress too much." she said and tapped the shoulder of the younger one.

Somi is now a lawyer, after university she immediately enrolled to the most prestigious law school in Seoul and then pass the bar just in one take. She ended up being the one of the topnotchers, she placed third and Lisa was so happy about that. As a gift, Lisa gave her old place to Somi and she's been staying there for how many years now since her Lisa Unnie got married. Are they still fighting? Yes, but not on a daily basis because both of them are busy now.

"I need to win this case so that I could take a vacation." Somi said.

"Of course you're gonna win that, you never lose since you became a lawyer." Irene said as she pick her bag on the couch.

Somi smiled, "I wanna be like you. You're such a great lawyer Unnie."

Irene smiled and blush a little. "You'd be more than me soon, keep on being a good lawyer, okay? We got this."

"Yes ma'am." Somi addresses her like they're in the office. Irene is her senior because they work under the same law firm that was also under Lisa's company.

Irene laugh, "I'll go now. If Seulgi arrive tell her I'll be home before dinner."

Seulgi finally won her heart after being rejected two times. Irene said that she'd rather date Suelgi than being linked to Bambam all the freaking time. Now, they are living together for almost seven months after being in a relationship for over two years now. Time flies so fast.

"Okay, take care Unnie." Somi wave her hand.

"Are you gonna stay for dinner?" Irene paused, she's holding the door now.

Somi shook her head. "I go home when Seulgi Unnie arrives, I just read through this again. Thank you for helping me with this case."

"It's nothing, I'll see you in the office this Monday then. Bye!" Irene said and finally stepped out.

"Bye!" Somi shouted, hoping that the older one could still hear it.

___
Asan Medical Center

Jennie was sleeping peacefully because her energy was drained from all the the screaming last night, she even promised herself that this would be the first and last time that she's giving birth but when she set her eyes to their new born everything was worth it. It was worth it since the very beginning. Their baby was the most beautiful thing she'd ever seen her whole life. Tears voluntarily left her eyes when she finally held her baby last night.