Probloms with the family

It all started on February 5th 2004 I was just 10 at the time I noticed that I didn't feel like a boy and I was loosing a lot of weight because I was feeling so insecure on my body I knew It wasn't a good idea to starve myself but at the time I was really desperate I told my mom *mom I don't feel like a boy I feel like a girl* she replied with this it could be really good or it could be bad *I don't accept you anymore if your going to do this to yourself I bet there's an influence making you think this*
I told her that I am a girl and she kicked me out and told me.. GO TO YOUR DAD IF YOUR GONNA BE SUCH A JERK LIKE HIM I KNEW YOU WERE GONNA GO ON THE WRONG PATH. I left crying and I knew it was best to go to my dads but I chose to go a different day after I go to my best friends house her name is Lillian and she's one of the coolest girls in school I came to her house keep in mind im still crying she told me omg Jake   are you okay??? I told her everthing in her room and she gave me a big hug and said I'm sorry for calling you Jake I said it was okay and that I haven't even found a name yet she told me that's we will find one and then I said Anne would work she said that we can go shop for new clothes and a wig with her new credit card that seemed awesome so I agreed and I saw the perfect wig it was cherry blonde and goes up to my shoulder it was $89 and Lillian bought it and said anything for you and gave it to me I started to mildly blush and said thanks and put it on then we went to the clothes place and got some cute clothes then donated all my old clothes I put on one of the outfits and smiled then we got back in Lillians moms car and told her where my dad lives she drived me there I said thank you and walked there I was scared but I walked in and he said oh there's my little kiddo what's up? I told him everything like my new name the fact I'm transgender and that I seemed to only like girls I started crying at the part of my mom kicking me out. He hugged me and said hunny that's lesbian and also you know that I don't have enough room in the house for you to live here you can see if you can live with Lillian and that he supports completely now it was time that I found out if I could move there or not.