Zoro gets screwed real good 😎

Third person POV lol

Zoro laid on the bench in the aquarium, tears locking onto the corners of his eyes. He had his knees bent, legs spread to show all of his glory to the thirsty cook between his thighs who'd been grinding his large, half erect cock trapped inside his black slacks against Zoro's overly sensitive hole.

"Fuck, you're so beautiful Zoro...." Sanji nipped and sucked down Zoro's throat, stopping to suck on the swordsman's Adam's apple. Zoro mewled and whimpered underneath the cook.

"Shit, cook...a-ahn~" Zoro bit his lip and draped his sweaty arm over his eyes to avoid looking into the cooks eyes.

"I'm gonna fuck you, Zoro..I can't handle it anymore, you're so fucking sexy," Sanji roughly bit onto Zoro's breast and tweaked his other.

Zoro choked back a whimper, refusing to sound weak underneath the smaller male above him. He bit onto his knuckles at the feeling of Sanji running his saliva slicked fingers against his puckered hole.

Sanji dipped the tip of his slender digit into the swordsman a few times before he breached past the ring of muscles. Zoro grunted and arched his hips out, releasing some of the strength he'd put into biting onto his knuckles.

"You feel amazing," Sanji leaned forward and bit into the side of Zoro's abused neck, rubbing his chest into the swordsman's.

"I want to feel you, do you need me Zoro?" Sanji smirked and purred into Zoro's ear to listen to the larger man mewl underneath him.

"You want my dick inside you, don't you?~" The cook took the three golden earrings into his mouth and bit into the pierced lobe of the mans ear.

"Fuck..cook!" Zoro's muscles quivered and tensed when his prostate was hit head on. Sanji grunted and scissored his fingers in the sensitive hole that his digits had breached.

"Tell me how much you need me."

"How much you want my dick to fill you."

"You want it, don't you?"

"Only one word and ill relieve you of that itch deep in you~" Sanji purred, warm breath fanning over Zoro's neck.

"Yes! I need you, I want you!" Zoro moaned out and soon felt Sanjis slender digits leave his twitching, abused hole.

"That's all you had to say~" Zoro whimpered and listened to Sanji unzip and unbutton his pants, looking down to see a larger than usual bulge that'd been hiding under black slacks.

Zoro swallowed a wad of saliva that he didn't know had been building up in his mouth.

Sanji slid his slacks down to his feet, pulling them off and throwing them onto the floor.

He hooked his thumbs into the hem of his underwear and slipped them down, his cock springing free from the confinement it'd been trapped in.

Zoro choked on his spit at the sight, the cooks cock slipped in between Zoro's own dick and his thigh, going at a slow grinding pace.

"H-Holy shit..." Zoro averted his eyes from the sight but caught a wide grin on the cooks face.

"What, you think it won't fit?" Sanji spat into his hand and ran it down his cock a few times, lathering it for the sake of the larger man below him.

Zoro bit the inside of his bottom lip, heart rate picking up drastically.

"I'm seriously doubting it will, cook," Zoro furrowed his eyebrows, adjusting his position to something more comfortable and fuckable.

"Mmm, believe me it will..I'll stir your ass like a thick fucking bowl of oatmeal, you'll love it~" Sanji gripped Zoro by the collar of his shirt and adjusted the larger mans legs to lock firmly around his waist.