The birth of a baby and family

Hey pseudo, this is chapter 6, wow, that's fast, hehe, sorry if I wrote something wrong or something and it's also about the birth of Naruto's child. And that baby photo is the story of Kawaki's son and Naruto, okay.

Naruto was sitting by the window, singing a song for his child in his womb, the song was a song that Naruto sang when Boruto and Himawari were small. When naruto was singing Kawaki came.

Kawaki: hi honey.

Naruto: hey darling.

Kawaki: what are you doing? 

Naruto: just sitting here waiting for the birth of our son.

Kawaki: And what song did you sing earlier?

Naruto: oh that song is the song I used to sing when Boruto and Himawari were babies.

Kawaki: oh.

Naruto: oh look it's snowing.

Kawaki: Wow, that's beautiful.

Naruto: Mhm I hope our child is born today in beautiful weather.

Suddenly Naruto's stomach was very sick and had pain in his back and nausea.

Naruto: k-kawaki b-the baby n is coming out.

Kawaki, who was shocked, immediately took Naruto to the hospital. It's been 30 minutes since Naruto was in the delivery room.

Haruta: kawaki "Tatsuya Haruta and koharu are running towards Kawaki"

Kawaki: mom.

Haruta hugged Kawaki.

Haruta: Is Naruto okay?

Kawaki: I didn't know Naruto was in the delivery room for 30 minutes.

Tatsuya: I hope Naruto is okay, Kawaki.

Koharu: take it easy oni-san.

2 hours had passed Kawaki was so worried he walked to relieve stress in front of Naruto's delivery place door.

Suddenly there was the sound of a baby crying from inside the door. And the doctor came out and said.

🩺: Congratulations sir, your child is born healthy.

They are very happy because the baby was born healthy and Naruto's condition is fine.

🩺: and you can meet your husband and son later.

Time skip ^¬^ 

Kawaki can already be invited to enter by the doctor. When Kawaki entered he saw Naruto who was holding his son and loved the song.

Kawaki: honey?

Naruto: hi darling , look at our little angel he so cute huh.

Kawaki: Mhm he's so cute.

Naruto: What name would you like to give him?

Kawaki: what about kazaki.

Naruto: nice name, hope he grows up healthy kazaki. 

Kawaki kissed Naruto.

Kazaki suddenly woke up.