Chapter Two: The Time of My Life

Word Count: 3,307

It was math class. Oh how you hated it. It was constantly the same thing. Add this, subtract that, the square root of this equals that. Math was like your kryptonite, and whenever you were sitting in this class, you aged just a little more. Then, all of the sudden, you noticed someone walk in.

"Mr. Kujo, late to class again now are we?" The female teacher questioned.

He didn't respond, instead he ignored her. The tall teenager sat in the row behind you, and he hummed, turning his hat down.

"I'm so bored..." You sighed, telling the person next to you.

"Yup." They agreed nodding.

"Tough crowd, much?" You rolled your eyes.

"Miss. (Y/L.N.), would you like to share?"

"Hm? Pardon?" You perked your head up. "I just sighed, that's all." You tried explaining in order to not be questioned further.

"Well, if you're so bored," The teacher heard your loud mouth after all.

'If you heard me, why not say that?'

"You can answer the next few questions while I grade." She wrote the next problems on the black board for you to answer.

"Oh!" You laughed awkwardly. "To be completely frank, I have no idea how to answer such problems. They're rather...." She impatiently motioned for you to come up to the board, clearly not caring for what she perceived them as, your excuses.

"Lengthy." You muttered to yourself as you slid out of your desk, taking the piece of chalk from the lip of the board.

You looked at everyone in the class, and you noticed the teacher sitting down at her desk. All their piercing eyes on you. You gulped not expecting everyone to be so attentive. Chattering and giggling was heard from the pool of people, and as you gave one last scan to your judgmental audience, you quickly met eyes with the tall bruting teenager.

You turned your back to him, flushed slightly from the embarrassment, and the eye contact.

'Why am I all hot? Stupid women hormones making me feel this way! It's like once I hit 11th year, BOOM, I for some reason get all hot and bothered when making eye contact with men! Why am I thinking about him! Why is my mind just everywhere-'

Your thoughts were interrupted by you pressing the chalk into the black board so hard it snapped into various pieces.

"What? All nervous JoJos here?" A teenage girl called out. She cackled with her friends, and your eyes widened.

You quickly turned around. "No!" You argued. "Where the hell did you get that!?"

"Excuse me! Young lady, refrain from calling out!- Miss. (L/N)!"

"I saw you look at him! I'm not dumb!"

"I never said you were? Look, back off if you know what's good for that pretty little face of yours, Nakamura!" You defended, as you lunged at her, clenching your fists.

"Ladies!" The teacher was desperately trying to defuse the situation.

"Don't threaten me because I'm right!" The obsessed girl yelled in defense.

"Well if you don't knock your shit off, my fist is going to go so far into your face, I'll get to reprogram that head of yours!"

"Oh yeah!?"

"Yeah! So c'mon! Say another snarky, little, remark and see where it lands ya!-"

In the midst of this, students started to squeeze out of the room, some ignoring it, and one in particular tensing up and probably biting his tongue to stay quiet. All you could bear to look at however was the girl challenging you. Everyone else was blurred out, and nowhere in your line of vision.