Chapter 11

A/N: I HAVE HUGE WRITERS BLOCK SO SORRY IF THIS SUCKS.

     No Addison. No. You're NOT falling for him again.

     "Soo....." I hear Harry's familiar raspy voice say, causing me to snap out of my thoughts.

     "Sorry... I didn't catch your question." I say apologetically.

     "Will you still talk to me?" He says, I can tell he's dying for the response.

     "Yes, of course..." I say, he beams with joy. "As friends." I kindly smile.

      His smile dies down a little, he's smile not so big. "Okay, better than nothing!" He says.

      "Well, I oughta get back to volunteering, I have plans tonight." I say slowly standing up.

      "That's always fun, I'm doing nothing, I have such an exciting life." He says smrking.

       "Clearly your life is such a bore, there's only what? 200 million girls fantisizing about, nothing too special." I say sarcastically. 

         "But I only want one girl..." He says winking at me.

         "Oh gosh Harry..." I say blushing a little bit. "Would you like to join Sarah and I tonight?"

         "That would be lovely thanks!" Harry says smiling.

         "Meet us at the hospital main enterance at 5:00!" I say happily, he nods. "So sorry Harry, I really have to go, see you tonight on our date, I mean errrr, get together." I say quickly correcting myself and mentally face palming.

         "Yes, see you later on our "get together"." He says smiling cheekily then winking.

          I approach the hospital, and grab my nametag. I open the door. To see Sarah, her face in her hands. I heard faint sobbing. 

          "Sarah......" I say looking up, and slowly approaching her bed. "What's wrong?"

        She doesn't look up. "My parents..... th-they g-got in a car acci-accident." She stutters in between her sobs. She looks up. "They're dead."

           The cancer was enough pain. Cancer isn't just painful physically, but emotionally as well. Sarah's parents were so nice. They truly were. They made sure to always thank me and make sure Sarah had the best of the best.

             "Who's going to take care of me...?" She says in a low whimper causing more tears to fall from her eyes.

               I swallowed hard. The question made me shiver. I sat at the end of her bed. Taking a few seconds to respond to truly make sure I was thinking straight.

                  "....Me" I said slowly. "I will."

A/N: SO YEAH, THIS WASN'T THAT GOOD, SORRY:(! Now you can see the struggles not just relationship wise, but life was. I'm trying to keep you guys interested, please comment some IDEAS or what I should do better! :) Also may somebody please make me a cover? TWEET THEM TO ME @bey0urselff. <3