25

"What the fu-"

"What the fu-"

"Chenle, I have my men around here so, if you do anything irrational I'll make sure both you and your soulmate die," Sam said, staring into Chenle's eyes.

"You... I will fucking kill you and, I'll make sure that you've disappeared without a trace." Chenle said with intimidation.

Sam laughed maniacally, "Not if I kill you guys first. You all will be worth a lot."

Chenle clenched his jaw, pulling Sam's collar, "Then do it."

Sam pushed Chenle's arm off and took out a pocket knife, he swung at Chenle but, Chenle dodged him. Chenle held Sam's hand that held the knife and punched him in the face.

He then twisted Sam's right arm.

"You expect to kill me being this weak? If we weren't here I would've killed you already ." Chenle seethed out.

As they reached Hwayoung's dad's floor, they exited and walked towards his office. The hallways were pretty empty but the atmosphere felt off to Chenle.

"Hwayoung, does anyone else work on this floor?" Chenle asked.

He looked around, examining the walls, ceiling and the floor.

Hwayoung hummed, "Um, the co-founder does, that's pretty much it."

As they reached the door to her dad's office, Chenle heard a click to his right. He held Hwayoung's arm away from holding the doorknob and looked at the wall to his right.

There was a painting and pot plant- it was the only painting and plant in the whole entire hallway.

"Hwayoung, I need you to listen to me," Chenle said seriously.

He no longer looked like a laid back guy- he was conscious of his surroundings like when he is on his missions. He pushed Hwayoung away from the door and from the eyesight of the painting.

They were still in front of the door but, out of the sight of the painting. Chenle examined the painting, his eyes raking over everything on the canvas.

Then, his eyes landed on a hole that was in the middle of the canvas- it wasn't too big but not too small. He slipped his bag off and took out a gun from the first zip.

Hwayoung gasped, her eyes wide and her heart rate expeditiously fast. Chenle looked at Hwayoung, placing his pointer finger on his lips.

He pointed towards the painting and then whispered, "You might want to cover your ears."

Hwayoung was beyond confused and scared. However, she listened- somehow trusting him.

Chenle then aimed his gun at the painting and shot at it multiple times. Hwayoung's body shook at the muffled sounds.

Chenle slowly walked towards the painting and as he took it off, there was a hole that was the same size as the painting. He looked through the hole and saw a man dead- from Chenle's gun.

Hwayoung tried to look at what Chenle was looking at but she couldn't see anything. It was dead silent but then "BANG!"

Hwayoung screamed as she felt something in her right arm. Chenle's head quickly whipped towards Hwayoung and he saw her arm bleeding.

Hwayoung cried out. Tears streaming down her face and trying the stop the bleeding.

"CHENLE! IT HURTS! H-HELP ME!" She screamed and slowly crouched down.

Chenle ran to her and held her in his arms.

"Shit." He mumbled,

He quickly placed his earpiece in and pressed on it to connect to his other members.

"Hello?! Anyone!! Please, if any of you are listening, I'm at A-Loft and Hwayoung's injured. I need back up and preferably have Johnny come to the VIP floor. ASAP."  Chenle hurriedly spoke.

His embrace had slightly lessened the pain for Hwayoung but, that didn't stop Hwayoung from suffering through the pain.

Chenle looked at her wound and saw the bullet. He looked up at the door and saw a small hole through the door.

Then, the door opened showing Hwayoung's dad tied to a chair and Sam behind him, with a gun at the man's head.

well... that was dramatic.