1 | "I'm Devi."

♡︎♥︎♡︎

 A/N: Ur beautiful<3

A/N: Ur beautiful<3

The cold breeze was like a breath of fresh air. Sage never expected to be going to a completely different High school only her second year in, but now here she was, standing in front of the gates of hell. In a strange city that she thought had too high of a population,

The brunette grasped the metal door handle and pulled the weighted door open. Her shoes squeaked on the marble floors as eyes began to draw to her. Nobody really knows why students feel the need to stare at every new kid that comes along. It sure wasn't enjoyable. Sage felt like a dog being judged at a show. Eyes. Eyes of all colours were covering every inch of her.

She walked faster until she read;

"Principal's Office" above.

She knocked lightly as she gripped her backpack strap. Nothing was worse than the first day.

A woman in a grey suit opened the door with a beaming smile. Sage knew it was fake of course.

"Hello, you must be the new student."

"Yes I am. Uhm, I was wondering if you could tell me my locker number and classes?" Sage asked as kindly as possible. She expected to know these things weeks ago.

"Right. Of course, here you are." The woman says softly while handing a white sheet of paper to her.

Sage gives a small nod and strolls out of the room. She scans the paper to find her locker numbers written.

As she finally finds her rusted locker, her eyes meet another. It was a girl. Her skin was a beautiful shade of brown and her hair was jet black, laying past her shoulders. Her smile was welcoming and bright.

"Hey! You look new. I'm Devi." The girl introduces, offering her hand.

Sage was taken back slightly. She hasn't seen someone offer to a handshake in a while. But, she accepted and interlocked their hands.

"I'm Sage. I just moved here last month."

"Cool. You're very pretty." Devi blurts.

Sage's nose scrunched. There's that word. She doesn't often here that word. Even in last relationships, it was rarely said. So it was a huge compliment.

"Thank you! So are you." She smiled.

Devi could feel her cheeks heat up. She didn't hear that word too often either anymore. Not after her father died.

She cleared her throat. "So....which classes do you have?"

"Well my first class is Mr. Shapiro."

Devi's smile increased. She smiled so much in such a short time that her cheeks were starting to ache.