Prologue:

Louis Tomlinson

Louis Tomlinson

"Louis William Tomlinson get your arse down here this instant!" Dad yells from downstairs.

Sighing, I put down my video game console and switch off the monitor. Can't the old man give me a fucking break for ten seconds?

"Louis!"

"I'm coming! I'm coming! Hold your horses." I grumble pulling on my Doncaster Rovers striped sweatshirt.

"Oh, my goodness Kendall honey your trousers are getting all creased! Stop touching the filthy animal!" I can hear Kris's annoying high-pitched shriek before I even get down the stairs.

"That 'filthy animal' has a name. He's called Clifford." I retort when I see Kendall bending down to stroke Clifford and Kris stepping back in disgust. As soon as I enter the room Clifford runs to me and starts to wag his tail, jumping on me. I rub the area behind his ears before looking up to see Kendall standing behind Kris who had a fake smile plastered on her face. Mountains of luggage and suitcases were piled behind them and Dad stood right behind Kris with a stern expression fixed on his face.

"Louis do not talk to your new stepmother like that," Dad states crossing his arms. Yeah, you heard right. Kris is my new 'stepmother'. Oh, and Kendall? Yeah, that's her bratty, spoiled, self-centered daughter that's meant to be my new 'sister'.

"Louis It's so lovely to see you again!" Kris smiles and takes a few steps forward to hug me.

"Yeah, yeah maybe we can skip through all the hugs and fake family shit." I cut her off taking a step back.

"Louis this is the last warning! Say hello to your new family members nicely."Dad reprimands as Kris waddles back to his side, taking his arm and looking up at him with puppy eyes. What is she a fucking penguin?

"Hello" I turn my back and flip them off, running back up the stairs and to my room.

//

stay tuned for more chapters :)