Chapter 1

- The mystery -

Cool and chilly wind, refreshing nice air, soft and cozy bedrooms, nice and warm beds.

What a beautiful day.

________________

"Already! who's not in the voice chat?"
Alex said in excitment and joy, meaning today's video must be about fanfiction or exposing ourselves to the fan again.
'Sora join the voice chat'
Sora joins in and everyone is prepared, we planned this time we're gonna read some Wattpad story.

Later that day, it was fun and overall we have a great time reading them. I got a bit tired so I leave the voice chat early. I got up from my warm chair and walked over to my cozy bed with a nice fluffy blanket on top of it, I was wondering where my pillows are because I usually place them on the corner of my bed. I walked over the other side of the bed and lead my head down to see if it's under it, but no. It's not there. I checked everywhere of my bedroom, but it's no where to be found.

I leave my bedroom and hand over to Alex's room to check if she's messing with me again. I knock a few times and she opens it. The room is fled with solid soft pink stuff and the wallpaper is a nice peachy pink with some anime character posters.
"Levi? what's up? I thought you're gonna rest or something?"
Alex ask with a confused look on her face. I ask her if she is pranking me and stole my pillows, even though I knew she's not gonna tell me if she actually did stole them. She said she had no idea what I'm talking about and tell me to ask the others about this, I agree and asked everyone.

"Okay..Light is the last one."
I thought of myself and still having hopes that he might know where it is. I knock the door a couple of times and he opens it. His hair was so fluffy and messy, his cheeks are so squishy and his skin is so soft looking. I asked him if he knows where my pillows are. He looks a bit nervous and terrified, so I ask him if he's okay. "Oh I'm fine, nothing to worry about!" he said that so quick that he just make himself more suspicious. "It's okay if you tell me the truth. " he sighed softly and grabbed the pillows on his bed for me. I stood there in shock, knowing that he actually stole them when I wasn't in my room,

but why..?