Ch-1 Invitation to her house

We have been going out for a month now. Sabrina is a year older than me and is very gentle and acts like a mother to me. It gets bit annoying sometimes but I don't regret it as I had a rough childhood as both my parents were working and gave little attention during my teenage. I was grateful to get such a caring and gentle girlfriend but little did I know about her dark side.

It was Saturday and I got a call in morning from her. She told we were going out for a date, which usually she arranged (everytime). We decided to go to a park that had recently opened. The weather was nice at start but as we sat for a break it suddenly started raining heavily. We're drenched completely and took shelter. But the weather did not budge and that's when she invited me to come over her house which was very near. We ran at full speed, enjoying the rain and at last reached her house. It was a little separated from the rest. It was not a mansion but still huge. As she started unlocking it glanced at her and the t-shirt she wore has become complete see through. She wore a black lace bra and I had stared a bit long. She noticed this and turned around. I turned away from her but she ended up seeing my blushing face and giggled a little.