Ch-6 The next morning

The next thing I remember waking up in her arms the next morning, our bodies completely wrapped in each other, and she kissed me. She went ahead saying she will make the breakfast and telling me to get ready. I looked around the room and noticed the unnoticed from last night....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I should have taken a good look around myself last night. But the feeling of love had taken over me so much I couldn't imagine or see anything other than Sabrina. She had completely taken over my all the senses and had made a complete mess of me. The whole bed was wet and smelled of the lust filled scent of last night. The gag and the bondage ropes laid next to the bed, gag still covered in my drool. I couldn't get that image out of my head. It was a pretty great experience for a first timer as me. 

I got up from the bed, still half-asleep and yawning and turned around. That's when my legs gave out. There were a ton of ropes, whips, floggers, and other stuff. It scared the shit out of me. The innocent, sweet Sabrina had such a side in secret of her not only shocked and scared me but also fanned a new sensation inside me. The experience from last night did not leave my mind and this new scenery had already started taking place. That's when she came in and slapped my butt saying "nice and juicy, just how I like it". Getting complimented like this in morning got me all red and she laughed in a cute evil way. She had come to invite me for breakfast that she made, which was the most delicious I have had so far. But then it struck me, 'where are my clothes, why am I naked while having breakfast and why is she the only one normal looking here'. I asked her this and she started laughing again and told me how dumb I was. The clothes were drying and she had no other clothes except if I wanted to wear her panties or shorts. Her laughing teased me in an evil way. 

She then invited me for a shower together, which was a lot for me, especially after yesterday's experience but couldn't let this opportunity go. The water was warm, we both kissed passionately which made us hotter than water( I know a cringe joke, couldn't find words). The deep kisses I still feel, her tongue coming in my mouth, the drool seeping in, her soft juicy lips. She grabbed my butt, I grabbed her but her grip was definitely stronger, her nails sinking in my skin, making it red. I could feel her lust increasing, the way she forced her tongue inside my mouth, not letting me breath even a tiny bit. My panting had got her so excited she turned my around, forced my hands up the wall, started kissing my neck, then my shoulders, my back. She licked, she bite, she kissed, not allowing me to do same to her. I noticed the bitemarks from last night, deep-red and clearly visible.

She came up, caught my jaw and turned my head. This was so stimulating my legs begin to shake. Her heavy breathing, the deep kisses were all heaven's feel. The hot water and her body rubbing against mine got me all hard. She slowly caressed it, stroking up and down, her hands all soft and warm. She took the other hand, slowly making her way to my butt. The stimulation was too much. I came in her hands. She giggled, licking away the cum. I thought the shower would get over now, but....

Please provide reviews and vote if you liked my stories. Looking forward to your opinions :) :)