☆53. Unexpected Mystery☆

A/n : This chapter was published before but it wasn't right as I forgot a part of my own plot that's why I deleted it

A/n : This chapter was published before but it wasn't right as I forgot a part of my own plot that's why I deleted it. So I wrote this again with the correct plot now.

Yoongi had endured it enough, he couldn’t handle Taehyung's weird behavior anymore. Already Hoseok and him were having a really hard time in handling the messed up situation of Taehyung. Yoongi was shocked and broken when Taehyung's other personality who had slapped him for some unknownreason. Yoongi knew his lover would never hurt him willingly but he just can't take it now. Taehyung's other personality was getting out ofbhands they weren't able to handle things caused by V anymore.

Hoseok and yoongi had decided to somehow proceed with Taehyung's brain surgery. Although the chances of curing this disease was almost nowhere but still they wanted to try. Currently V had taken control as soon as his mind changes back to Taehyung's other personality, they planned to immediately proceed with his surgery later.

____________________________________

On the other hand Jungkook felt like dying he was disgusted of himself. He didn't knew how he was going to face Jimin or what he was going to say. The guilt was already eating him alive and that strange feeling of cheating on his lover was crawling all over his body. Jungkook was angered with himself, he had pure hatred in his eyes for the deeds he had done & moreover he enjoyed yesterday night. Hating  himself how pathetically he was moaning and groaning with pleasure when Taehyung's hands were all over his body.

Jungkook's anger issues got the best of him and his bipolar side sprung out, with the speed of light he grabbed his Black shiny metallic luxurious sports car and headed towards Kim Mansion. He didn't knew why he was even going there but his mind was not in proper senses anymore.

Jungkook kicked the huge main gate of the Kim Mansion aggressively. "KIM FUCKING TAEHYUNG YOU PATHETIC BASTARD, SHOW ME THAT DISGUSTING FACE OF YOURS, GET DOWN HERE !!" Jungkook's domineering husky voice echoed throughout the whole Mansion. Hearing this all the guards dress in black suits rushed in and surrounded Jungkook.

But did Jungkook cared about it ? No, He wasn't scared at all. He was hear to burn Kim Taehyung alive. If Jimin was the monstrous devil than Jeon Jungkook was the devil's mate, someone uncompatible the one who matched the devil perfectly. They were perfect for each other but sometimes things doesn't go as how we planned them. Destiny had to fuck it up.

Yoongi and Hoseok were currently trying to calm down Taehyung, who just had panic attack as V had taken control over his mind for so long. The guards were strictly ordered by their boss, that they were not allowed to shoot Jeon Jungkook. As it was very clear how obsessed V is with Jungkook, they couldn't offord killing his crazy obsession.

That's the reason why the gaurds never aimed their guns on Jungkook when he barged inside the Mansion. Jungkook was walking upstairs in search of the bastard who made him do all those horrible things. And yes Jungkook figured out why he ended up having sex with Taehyung that night. Jeon Jungkook was one of the most powerful and successful CEO for a reason, he's well experienced and mature enough to handle situations perfectly. He knew something was really wrong, no matter what..... he would never cheat on his Jimin but that was the weirdest thing. He made Jackson to search upon the matter and then later they somehow found that, Jungkook was drugged by Taehyung last night.

Jungkook wanted to kill Taehyung brutally the very next moment he realsied that he was drugged by him. Jungkook never imagined Taehyung would stoop so low to that level. He was searching for Taehyung crazily in the mansion but the gaurds were not letting him. Jungkook was highly angered and this moment if someone saw Jungkook in this terrific state they would never recognize this man as the Gentleman & the charming poker faced CEO of GCF.

Yoongi and Hoseok were trying to calm down Taehyung inside the room. The poor soul was in so much of pain but he was helpless. It was not Taehyung's fault that he had this disease. It was not his mistake nor his intentions to torture others. It was just his brain who created that crazy personality in his mind. Taehyung was having sucidial though lately, he hated the other part of him, where other people were pained and he was the reason for it, if he died even V would vanish that's how Taehyung tried to kill himself. But thankfully yoongi saved him on time even before Taehyung could hurt  himself. This resulted in Taehyung to have a panick attack. Yoongi was trying to calm his lover and Hoseok lost the colour of his face when he was glancing at Taehyung's other details & medical reports.

Well they were unaware of the storm ahead of them, Jungkook had already glanced the locations so he was sure of the fact where Taehyung's room possibly could be, and yes he was correct Jungkook found him and when he got the perfect opportunity. Jungkook knocked out three guards around him easily who tried to stop him. Next Jungkook headed towards his prey with a omnious smirk plastered over his face and man...all three of them were stunned & totally astonished completely shocked to see what Jungkook is doing here ? The guard was about to attack but unfortunately couldn't match Jungkook's speed "Let me give you a taste of your own dirt Kim fucking Taehyung !!" Jungkook said while glancing at Taehyung gritting his teeth and the guard was granted with a painful kick in his groin as the way the man hissed in pain would be an understatement. A guard was about to shoot Jungkook from his gun but he was already aware &sharp enough to know about the guards next move, so Jungkook twisted his wrist hard in which the gaurd was holding gun and due to the pain gun fell down on the floor, while Jungkook was chocking his neck from his other hand.

The guard was breathless and totally wrecked up he again tried to attack, but Jungkook crushed his hand by his shoes the guard yelled in uttermost screams and shivered in pain. Jungkook gave deadly bone chilling look towards Yoongi, Hoseok and Taehyung as all three of them were standing still, gawking at Jungkook's this ruthless side. As they never saw Jungkook this angry before. Jungkook took the gun from the dead guard and by grabbing the other man's neck harshly he shoved it inside his mouth and the bullet was passed down to the guard vocal chord, ofcourse he wasn't a man who had been a Mafia before its just that Jungkook was extremely powerful the only thing is he wasn't the Mafia unlike Jimin or V. But Bipolar Jungkook was dangerous the type who doesn't care about any morals, law or society when he gets angered but believe me he couldn't stand still when he saw Taehyung.

Jungkook angrily marched towards a shocking and terrified scared Taehyung who had just recovered from his panick attack. Jungkook yanked Taehyung by his hairs and encircled his hand around Taehyung's neck chocking him in a very tight death grip aggressively.

Yoongi was trying to stop Jungkook from hurting or infact killing Taehyung, he was having non stop tears cascading down his face. Jungkook just had pure rage filled in his eyes. He just wants to end Taehyung right here and right now, Jungkook doesn't give a fuck about the consequences of his actions at all. Hoseok mouth got stucked he couldn't form words seeing these unexpected things.

But suddenly before Jungkook could really kill Taehyung, Hoseok shocked them by saying a sentence, which was enough for Jungkook to go numb as all three of the were shocked and speechless after listening those words. Yoongi's eyes nearly pooped out from his sockets and Taehyung's hand automatically went near clutching on his heart. Jungkook fell on his knees, helpless and zoned out not knowing how to react to the truth which has been revealed by Hoseok to all three of them put of nowhere.

End of Chapter

A/n : The most biggest twist is about to get revealed, stay tuned !