~~PROTAGONISTS~~

AYLA RAFIQUE  

^16 years old girl. 

Being a vivacious, joyful, optimistic, and happy-go-lucky girl, Ayla is the heartbeat of her parent and the joy of his older brother. She was a fresh blossoming bouquet of ecstasy! No matter where she goes she spread the glitter of hopes and laughter and wipes away all the tears in the eyes of people who surrounded her with her beautiful soul. The eternal sparkle and ecstasy in her hazel brown eyes was the reason due to which a specific person with simple black eyes lost his heart to her.

 The eternal sparkle and ecstasy in her hazel brown eyes was the reason due to which a specific person with simple black eyes lost his heart to her

FARHAN MIRZA

^18 Years old boy

A sole hire of his father's business. His innocent aura has made girls dripping to his feet but his heart already belongs to someone else. His cute smile has girls swooning over him. Teachers loved him because of his soft-spoken nature. The warm tone of his voice was usually copied by his class fellow to get the attention of the girl but what they failed to understand was that it was his pure soul which had made him like this. 

In nutshell, he was the boy a girl could ask for. 

WASAY SHEIKH

WASAY SHEIKH

^19 Years old boy

A boy with a bitter past and a destroyed family. His satanic smirks, entrancing gaze, and completely mysterious nature were enough to drive any girl insane. Especially the innocent ones but the ones he wanted.  His charming and cunning personality didn't affect her and she didn't him a glance much to his dismay.

The boy who was once silent with curt replies turned opposite when he met his deskmate, Ayla. Ayla's bubbly and joyful nature had also rubbed on him. A student on which teachers have their trust. A role model for his classmate and a punching bag for Ayla. His swag and smartness were admired by boys in his circle. He was the leader of a gang named DHAMAKA in his school. The gang which everyone feared because of their beautiful prank history which includes both the staff in school and students. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

Ok!

Fellas here is another story that popped in my head. Did u like the character?

Pictures credit to the real owner, I took pictures from the internet. 

love ya

stay safe, stay blessed

AUTHOR