A Friend

It has been a week since I started going to school and it was going all good, I found out that most of the girls are in section A, B and I was in section C. And it wasn't that bad actually everyone really respects me here I was not at all uncomfortable in a class full of boys but Ayesha was another case.

''baat sunain '' 

someone standing in front of me said I looked up only to look down again it was the brown hair guy from day one.

''jee'' 

I replied normally not showing how nervous I was. I was having many ideas in my head like maybe he came to bully me or like will he shout at me or is he going to say somethings which will embarrass me in front of everyone but nothing.

''yeh yahan koi baitha ha? ''

he asked pointing toward the seat beside me  

''koi Nazar a raha ha'' 

I said and continue to go through my NOTES because there was a TEST in the next class and today our first-class got canceled so I thought to study for TEST.

''ok'' 

he said rolling his eyes and sat beside me I looked at him weirdly like seriously the whole row is empty and he had to sit right beside me and it's not even his class but I choose to ignore it and focus on my revision.

 ''hi'' 

he said plopping his one arm on the desk and putting his head on it 

''bye''

I said and picked up my book and bag and sat on the last seat of the row, tried to avoid him at all cost

''kidhar ja rahi ho yaar ''

he laughed I decided not to answer it and put my headphone over my head, closed my eyes to pretend like I am listening to music and sleeping.

''yaar baat to suno''

he said removing my headphones

''bolo '' 

I said and took my headphone from him or maybe I practically snatched them from him. I looked at him and raised my eyebrows at him, I tried to be nice as possible but in reality, he was getting on my nerves I swear 

''kuch nahi'' 

he said and left the class like what the freaking hell 

''wah wah!! Yaar tum nay itnay thoray time main apna eik ashiq bana lia ha ''

Ayesha said smirking 

''waisay to doosroon kay mamalaat main tang arana achi baat nahi kehnay wali thi main lakin phir yaad aya tum Ayesha ho basic manner nami cheez to tum mai ha hi nahi to ''

I said and stood up and was going to leave class to get some fresh air but the teacher came so I sat back again.

~AFTER CLASS ~

after giving test I was going to exist the class but stopped when I saw him standing there at the door 

''yaar!!! kya masla ha jahan jao wahan yeh hota Kya ha musibat''

i whisper but i guess but i was too loud 

''musibat wo bi main, ho hi nahi sakta''

he said coming close to me nearly whispering I looked at him closing my arm in front of my chest putting all my weight on one foot and the other foot was busy tapping the floor to give him the message I am in hurry and not interested in him.