12.20.1994

heyy
ok so, little back story on our dear y/n:
-best friend since with the twins since she was ten( since first year- yall get it)
- 16 ys ( ps. I'm ignoring the real age gap in between the twins and charlie)
-any house;)
- the weasleys have two dogs( i'll show yall pics)
- bill and fleur already have a kid( you'll see why that's important;)) )

Warning: none
Song: 1950 by King Princesse

"Y/N WERE MY JUMPER" shots George
"WAIT HAS ANYONE SEEN MY SWIM TRUNKS" also shouts Fred
" Y/N GEORGE GOT STUCK IN HIS TRUNK HELP" yells Lee
"WAIT CAN SOMEONE GET MY SKIS"
"WHY IN THE BLOODY HELL WOULD YOU NEED A SKIS LEE" I yell to the boys who are frantically trying to get their stuff ready, the three boys come running down from the boys dormitory,
"two more days and were done with fifth year babyy" yells Fred
"fuck yeah" shouts back Lee
"come on you bloody idiots" I say as we sneak down to go and get our prank ready, fred and george had made a paste that we were going to put on every lock hopping we would at least get our morning classes canceled.
45 min later
"go go go"
"run come on"
The thrill of running knowing that we could get caught excited me so much, the air running through my hair, my breath getting shakey from running, the boys making such stupid jokes, god I love them so much. As we burst into the common room we all run to the couch, out of breath, but trying to act as normal as possible when a very annoyed Minnie( Professor Mcgonagall nickname, like the mauraders gave her)
walks in and announces that out first three classes are canceled seeing as they can't open the doors, of course she dosen't admit that last part. As she walks out all three of us get up and turn around to get a standing ovation from all the gryffindors, I could have sworn I saw percy let out a chuckle.