Chapter 1

"Mordecai, I'm home and I have a surprise for you!" Twilight called out as she walked into their shared apartment, it was their 1 year anniversary and she had saved up money for a gift.

"Mordecai??" She called out again, which she got no response. She began heading towards their bedroom, she carefully opened the door to see Mordecai and Sans! She felt tears form trying her best not to start crying. She bust open the door and began yelling at Mordecai.

"HOW COULD YOU! I TRUSTED YOU!" She began sobbing, she felt as if her heart had broke into a million pieces.

"Twilight it's not what it looks like!" He was lying, but he loved both of them and he didn't want her to find out like this.

"YOU LIAR! WE'RE OVER! I CAN'T BELIEVE I EVER LOVED YOU" Her words were as sharp as a knife, she ran out of the apartment, slamming the door behind her. Mordecai was left hurt and speechless.

Twilight sat in her car, she had no where to go now. She picked her phone up and called her friend, Monokuma.

"Monokuma hello?" She managed to say through her tears.

"Damn what the hell happened to you?"

"Mordecai cheated on me with sans!" Monokuma gasped in shock.

'Here you can stay with me for a while." Twilight soon hung up the phone and began driving to monokumas house, after some time she got a text from....

To be continued