for those in need

this is for those in need of comfort by words of a person who wishes they could individually hug.

for those who just need advice that doesn't come from a psychiatrist/ social worker/ therapist.

I am not saying that anyone else's words besides mine aren't valid, but sometimes we take a lot more healing in the words of someone we feel connected to.

I am here to tell each and everyone of you that you're special and not because of what makes you, you, but because you were created. that is more than special enough and should be celebrated without you feeling like a burden.

there are many who like to say they are not allowed to complain because of the roof over their head or because on a stupid spectrum of what qualifies as far worse than others or far better than others. one person could have been abused and another might have just lost the job of their dreams and both individuals can feel the same amount of depth of pain.

why do we define trauma and so much more the only validation to be depressed and upset? it's not sadness so do no call it that. learn the difference because sadness is temporary and so is depression but it's not easily fixed/ healed as fast. it's days, months, years.

point is, just because someone didn't go through what you have or because you haven't gone through what someone else has, invalidates your everyday pain. it is just as deep for yourself because you are the one who feels it.

this is for those who just need something to look forward in a life lesson with I myself, and all that I have learned/learning and are healing through.

you are all not invalid. not even in the slightest bit. you're all strong no matter how "big" or "small" you believe and know to be the things you have gone through. you're all more than valid as I say again.

I know you've all heard this but I don't think many realize that just because you're strong to battle demons means you should have to. Some people will purposely be those demons because they know you can handle it and they just want a reaction from you. 7/10 times they will win and get a reaction from you, not because they're smarter or that you're weak, it's most likely because they were your last straw. Life will kick you over and over and that one person who can see that will destroy you to bits for their entertainment. You're a trophy and not a prize. You're a person and not a toy. You're you and that in itself should be a reason enough for people to leave you alone. And if people get a reaction from you, just self reflection and be better for yourself next time.

Silence goes a long way for those who are in need of themselves. You'll learn a lot more about people, and yourself. You will realize how much better you are just being silent about people who go out and talk about you. Prove them wrong. Always. From experience, I've had a lot of people talk about me when I got a promotion at work because I was very young when I got it. I still am young. They doubted me and talked about me for months and those people now respect me more than others who have been in the position longer than me. My work ethic, but mainly the person I was and became showed people I'm not one to talk about and doubt. They didn't get a reaction out of me and it went a long way sitting in silence about it for awhile.

This doesn't work for everyone because I do believe a lot of believe need to stand up for themselves and be peoples karma sometimes. But I've felt so much better letting karma just be karma. I am the one who needs me. I am the one who needs my own energy. So you deserve yourself and you're energy. You're the one in need. Be selfish about it. And don't care about anything else but you.

I hope you all continue to read as I will publish 2-3 times weekly. feel free to always comment on any advice or life lesson you would like to hear from, from one's perspective. thank you all. stay safe my sun's ☀️ k.r