Hi!

Hi! I'm Hyacinth Rose Lancaster.
I'm 18. Born on January 25,1997
Everybody calls me "yassie".I have a Bestfriend, her name is Almira Williams. She's my bestfriend since 5th grade and she lives here with me in Sydney,Australia.
I treat her like my real sister.
I call her "Al" or "Mira".
Me and Almira is currently living here in Sydney.
We moved here last summer, That toughest part of me moving here was when the time that i need to convince my parents, and the time when i said "Goodbye" to them, especially my brother who was crying so hard when i left the house.
We still have communication, I talk to them every weekend.
So moving on, me and Almira are staying here in Sydney just to calm down our minds after we graduated last summer.
Almira is the best person you can ever have. She gives me advices that worked pretty well, She comforts me when i'm so down that i won't even eat, She always tells me to be strong and have self-confidence when meeting new people, and oh! i should tell you this: we say "I love You" to each other, even in public.
And talking about personalities, well , let's talk about mine too for a while.
So i'm a shy type person
i can play the piano and guitar
i can also sing
i like toplay sports, like volleyball and badminton
i was a ballet dancer before but later on gave up
i love to dance
i'm a weird person
i'm sometimes quirky
and i'm kind!
Maybe i had told you enough!
So i should ask you now to join me with this very memorable long Journey of mine. Sooooo.... Let's Start!