The Capture

I awoke from my peaceful slumber the next day. The first thing I thought was about how my grades were going to go down because I have the best grades in the whole country. I could not let this reputation go down. I was going to study abroad in England at Oxford and live my dream lifeeeeeee!!1!!!!!!!!!!auuuhuguugugugu!1!!!!1!!!1 WHY DOES THIS CRAP ALEAYS HAPPEN TO ME!!!! I mean I know I've had the perfect life as of right now, but come on this is abosolutley tewwiboww. Like how doesn't the worst stuff happen to meeeeeeee. Suddenly I hear the doormcreak to my left. A tall strange man walks in and I immediately blush. Like wow he was so hottt🥵🥵🥵. How could one give birth to someone so attractive. Like god must have some down and blessed his family. He was so hot. He looked down on me and smirked at my blush. He said, "wow I didn't know I had that effect on such a cute girl." I blissed more and he smirked haaaaarrrdddderrr. AAHFUDCKSDVKJGIIUSDIERGTGB how was he so hot like this should not be allowed in this country maybe on some island but not here in America 😠😠😠🇲🇾🇲🇾🇲🇾🇲🇾🇲🇾🇲🇾.
He walked up to me and and grabbed my dainty chin with his large grizzly hand. And it turned me on so much. (He is is 16 and she is 15 I'm  a lot of things but not a p3d0) I moaned loudly and he came closer to my ear and trowel loudly. I mean he is so hot how could that not turn you onnnnnn. Are you telling me this would not turn you on like wooeeeewew he is so hot hotter than the sun 🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥. He came close enough to it kiss but then slammed my head away. I started to whine in my cute high pitched voice. He turned his back to me and giggled gruffly. I then told him, " HEY if you want to kiss me then just kiss me because this is very taxing on my mental *harumph cutely*" he turned to face me and and smirked again, " I'm afraid I can't allow that I can to keep you wanting me. Really want me then bEG *maniacal laugh*

Word count:374