Jachary : Just friends?

Summary : ( WDW doesn't exist...sorry ) Jack and Zach are best friends. Zach is currently dating Loren ( I have no idea who that is, just made up a random name ) and Jack always felt a bit jealous. Loren and Zach broke up, but Jack isn't sure if she should tell Zach about his feelings. 

Jack's pov :

I was at home, playing video games alone. Because my best friend, Zach, was on a date. He seemed nervous while leaving, but I don't know, he and his girlfriend, Loren probably just got into a fight. Zach never knew how I felt, and that was my intention. But my feelings keep getting stronger every time. I kept playing, and I kept waiting for a call from him, or maybe just a text. But I didn't get one, obviously. A few hours later, I heard a couple of knocks on my door so I went to open it. Zach was there. 

Except, it was raining, so he was drenched. On top of that, his eyes were almost completely red, making is obvious that he cried. I took him in. "Here.." I said, handing him one of my spare hoodies and a pair of shorts to change into. He quickly changed and came into my room and went under the blankets on my bed. "Zach...whats wrong?" I asked, pulling the blanket away. "I- I... I c-cant believe she w-would do that to me..." Zach exclaimed, crying again. I put my arm around his shoulder and comforted him. 

"What did she do?" I calmly asked. "Sh-she broke up with me...for my enemy, Eben ( sorry guys...) ." Zach muttered. "Oh my gosh, Z, I'm so sorry. You didn't deserve that." I told him, pulling him into a hug. He put his head on my shoulder and we stayed quiet for a couple of minutes. I couldn't tell him I liked him right now, he's completely heartbroken. "You wanna watch a movie?" I softly asked. Zach nodded. We started the movie, and he seemed better. We was laughing so...I'd say better.

In the middle of the movie, I don't know what got into me. Without thinking, I just leaned in to kiss Zach. He backed away. He looked terrified and I was embarrassed. "I'm sorry, I don't know what I was thinking-" before I could finish, he kissed me. 5 minutes later, he pulled away. "I've always loved you." Zach muttered. That totally gave me butterflies. I couldn't help but smile. "So have I." I replied.

A/N : I'm sorry, this was so bad. I'll try to write a better one for the next chapter, I had no inspiration for this.