TRUTH!!?

JENNIE POV~

On one side these two pigs were teasing jin....
Two girls sat on table beside us which is 1m away from us...
.
.
.
.GIRLS CONVO.....

GIRL-1: "hey!!did u hear abt this ?"

GIRL-2: "ABT WHT?? "

GIRL-1: "abt jisoo proposing to chanyeol and he immediately accepted her as his girlfriend!!"

GIRL-2: "yah I heard"  she said with
exhausted voice

GIRL-1: "why do u sound upset all of a sudden?"

GIRL-2: "you know WHT jisoo and I were best frnds!!" A huge sigh escaped her mouth

GIRL-1:"WHT!!but u never told mee"she said while pouting

GIRL-2:"there's no need ..that frndship no longer exists"

GIRL-1:"why ?? Did u guys fight??" She asked worriedly

GIRL-2: "NOO...she chose the wrong path..I advised her not to..but she didn't listen and now about to get destroyed by demons" she said wiping her tears...

GIRL-1:"actually..... I know u topped in literature but can u use some simple language and explain clearly...."she said smiling hesitantly..

GIRL-2:"HMMMHH.....I am actually worried abt her because that bastard ...he is not that stick to a girl sincerely

He and my cousin are frnds and he told me that not to talk to him because he uses girls and throw them away when he gets bored and bullie them ....that's why I never talked to him ...

GIRL-1:"Then why can't jisoo identify his nature...is she that DUMBBB!!"she exclaimed

GIRL-2: "hmm.....actually you can say that...cuz from childhood jisoo loved and adored him soo much....

she used to do all his work ...even carry his schoolboy everyday...but she doesn't know that he was only using her..

I warned her many times abt it...that didn't bring any change in her...but....

in our relationship from bestfrnds to just classmates..."she said her eyes threatening to tear up any moment...

"She was the sweetest,calm,warm and adorable girl...but from the day she started being with them she became a totally different person..that no one would imagine...  I wish God will save her from their trap..HMPPMMMHH....!!"

GIRL-1: "OKAY ...OKAY..wipe ur tears now...I can't see u crying like that..come let's goo...I don't have mood to eat now..."

And soon they both left...

My mouth went wide.....
Like dude....WHT the fuck is going on....
Aishhh...whatever I don't care...(really jennie....)

)