Chapter 1: All Alone

The air was cold and Chris had just been dropped off onto a tropical island. The palm leaves whistled across the breeze. The boats were supposed to come back in a few hours to pick him up. Chris set himself a few tasks that he had to complete on the island the first one being to explore the huge island.

Chris knew that exploring this vast island won't be easy. They were great dangers on the island. Who knows there could be cannibals thirsty for blood or Snakes that can strangle you in a instant but Chris was a smart person and knew the only way he could survive is to overcome these catastrophes and push throught.

Chris stepped on the first bit of sand as it crunched on his feet. He knew once he was in there he might not come back. Chris was actually a journalist and was doing a documentary about islands. Unfortunately he dropped his camera and left on the boat on mistake. There was no service on the island meaning he couldn't call the boat.
In a emergency he was done and had 0% chance to survive.

Chris gathered a few price of wood and made a temporary shelter to sleep in for the night.  The air was dark and its was beginning to get cold. As Chris tried to force himself to sleep , you could hear the snakes hissing the cricket reaching and it was like the whole of the island has awoken.

Although Chris mightve have not made the smartest decisions in his life he was addicted to watching survival documentaries on his old television. So he was prepared to do anything it takes to survive. He mother said as a kid Chris wouldn't come of the TV for anything he just sat and watched survival documentaries and eat. Chris Anderson loved nature and would and could prepare for anything.

Luckily Chris had lit a campfire to stop the mosiquito's from biting away at his skin like a pack of hungry lions. As the night grew longer the air became colder. The frost had been nibbling away at skin and face and if Chris didn't have a blanket let's just say he probably
wouldn't of survived. As the days flew by Chris began to adapt to this new life and soon had settled into the island.