Chapter 2 : The Cold Hard Reality Of Life

As the sun rose Chris set foot on the crunchy silky sand, there was crabs scurrying across the beach whilst the birds were chirping. Chris had a few objectives to complete today in order to be able to sleep better. These were his tasks:

⚫️ Create a bug proof shelter.
⚫️ Gather more food and water.
⚫️ Try to explore the whole island.

Chris knew that these tasks wouldn't be easy to complete but he knew if he completed them life on the island would be 10x better than it is currently. Firstly, Chris began to work on the shelter. He gathered some logs and started chopping them with a club he made from some rock a binder such as twine and and stick. The club was efficient but took a lot of effort. Eventually he chopped up all of logs into small planks. He then used twine to bind all the sticks and planks together to create a shelter which was large enough to fit him with a little bit of excess space.

Next he decided it was time to gather some more food and water otherwise he wouldn't last for much longer. So Chris went exploring around the island there was many hardships along the way such as snakes. However as Chris was Starting to become tired he had heard a waterfall stream and he was soo relieved he used some dirty bottle of the beach and filled as many bottles as he could so he didn't have to get anymore. He also killed some animals along the way for food. He felt bad for the animals but he didn't want to die.

Then as the night grew Chris decided to hurry back before it was too dark to see his shelter. Fortunately, Chris made it back with only minor injuries and he decided to rest for the night.