CHAPTER ONE 🤪🤪

I'm not like other girls...

I'm currently bawling my eyes out as im in a super short dress that my jealous mother made me wear.

I looked myself in the mirror, I'm ugly...I hate my big fat juicy ass and my tiny waist along with my fat mommy milkers.

Uughh, mY beautiful long straight blonde hair that reached to my waist was so ugly. I wish I had it longer 😔

I came downstairs towards my mother.

She introduced me to the 10'11 foot tall Hot Vomplusshish Alpha Mafia boss.

He had a 190 pack and has black fluffy hair.

His blue orbs stared into my fearless eyes. He smirked at me as he looked at me up and down.

It made me feel insecure since my eyelashes were too long and my eyes brows were to perfect...

Sometimes I also get insecure about my white privileged pale skin 🥺🥺

He stared at me more,.just like my dad use to...(this is how I got Daddy issues...I like to be choked but not all guys like choking my perfect neck since I'm way to freaky for them 🤪)

"LETS GO U FUCKING BEAUTIFUL WHORE!!" He yelled.

I didn't move...he picked up my 2'10 foot tall body and push me to his car.

I felt tears coming out as he took me to his car since I weighed like 10,000 pounds 🥺🥺

Once in his car, he paid my dad $15 dollars since that's how much I'm worth to him...he doesn't even consider my kindness in my heart, that I earned from my mother...

Once we got to the black haired guys house, he pushed me out of the car till I hit the ground...it gave me butterflies...these daddy issues has to go the top...

He once again picked up my 3'0 foot tall body and gets me inside. He throws me to the couch and yelled at me.

"YOUR FUCKING MINE NOW!!!" He yelled.

God I loved his voice...it was so growly and deep and it made me wet...

so much I could go to his bathroom and let my discharge clean his whole bathroom since its like bleach.

*Days later*

I learned a lot of things from him...

But my past was even worse and i would kill him if he didnt comfort me. 

When i was -916$829197692!";@90* years old my mothers friends, sisters, daughters, fathers, dogs, fish, brother got into a car crash...

That trauma was so bad (even tho I wasn't there to experience it) that I had to go to a pyshc ward.

After a long day of crying, I got up in the table and started to sing a song "This is my fight song" as that's my comfort song 😔😔

***to be continued***

A/N

I TRIED HARD, SO YOU BETTER NOT JUDGE ME!!!

(pls make sure to follow and vote (check the description!!!))