Part 2

I was watching Prince's eyes waiting for his answer, or a response, or some sort of non verbal communication. I really wanted it to just be me and him, I have since I've heard of him, I have since Kat told me all the things they did together before I finally got to experience them for myself. I reached over and stroked his forearm. "Prince, answer me." He tensed. "I shouldn't have let my horny ass get into this." He said with a groan. I kept stroking his arm. "Why do you say that?" I asked Prince.

He leaned back his back against the back of the couch. "I can't just let one of you go. Besides...Katrina said you were into sharing." I stopped stroking and took my hand away. "That was before that night happened. You should've known that what you were doing was going to cause feelings. Especially with the way you did it." Prince tensed at my words. "Annie...I would love to have you to myself. I really care about Kat. I-I love her." My heart sank. "D-Do you love me?" I asked him. He stared at me. "Of course I do, but I can't let one person have my heart. I just can't. Not again." I knew he was messed up after his recent breakup, but this was going to cause more problems. I sat and faced the TV feeling tears welling up.

"Annie...that doesn't mean we have to stop watching a movie." I shook my head and stood up before going upstairs. I didn't hear Prince behind me begging me to stay, so I knew where his heart stood. Mine, was aching. I opened the guest bedroom door and Tay was sitting on his bed reading a comic book. "Miss? Is everything alright?" I let a tear fall. "Tay...I want you to take me to my father's ranch. Please?"

I was sitting downstairs making myself a glass of wine when the phone rang. I honestly jumped a little because the phone never rings at this time of night. I went into the kitchen to pick it up off of the base from the wall. "Hello?" It was Katrina, and she was crying. "Prince....I can't do it." She sobbed. I sighed. "Do what?" "I can't get rid of the baby. I sat in the waiting room and I just felt guilty. Really guilty." She sobbed again. I finished the whole glass of wine in what felt like one swallow. "Kat, it's normal to feel guilty about this stuff." I saw Annie and Tay coming down the steps with a suitcase. "I'm coming over, Prince. I need you." I hung up the phone.

"Where do you think you're going?" I asked Annie. She glanced at Tay. "I'll meet you in the car, okay?" Tay nodded at her and glanced at me before walking outside. I stared at her. "Well?!" I asked. Annie shook her head. "That phone call gives me more of a reason to leave. Prince, the problem is that I am in love with you. More than I'm ready to admit to. Katrina is your go-to girl for everything and now she's having your kid. I think it's best if I just go. It's been fun." I rushed over to her as she was walking to the door and gently grabbed her arm. "Annie, don't. Please don't do this." She snatched her arm back from me and started running towards the door, but I was able to catch up and grab her again pulling her close to me and kissing her roughly. She resisted at first, but then gave in grabbing my hair roughly in our kiss and jumping on me.

I grabbed a hold of her thighs hard enough to bruise and shoved her back against the wall next to the pictures that were now on the ground from the force. Annie was biting my neck hard as I was biting her shoulder in return. I made her stand so I could drag her upstairs to my bed, the bed that started it all, so we could have one last time together. Annie tried to go past me but I physically picked her up and put her on the bed. She was torn between wanting to leave and wanting me. She wasn't resisting or in pain, but she knew us having sex one last time would be a bad thing. I grabbed a Pearl chain necklace from my dressed and wrapped it tight around her wrists before placing them behind her head. The middle of the necklace was keeping her wrists behind her head. I stripped completely in front of her and stroked between her eyes so she'd look at me. "Is this what you want, Anastasia?" Tears were falling and she nodded. She and I both knew this would be it.  "I want you inside of me one last time." Annie laid back opening her legs and I ripped the bottom half of her pajamas off. "I've always loved how loving and rough you can be with me, baby." She was quivering. I grabbed her legs practically throwing it over so she was on her back and bent over the bed. Her panties came off. "He doesn't need to hear this." I took her panties shoving them into her mouth as to muffle her moans and screams from the roughest sex we'll ever have. With all of my weight on her lower back I shoved myself into her hearing her muffled moan under me. I couldn't think of anything else, but being inside of her.