PROLOGUE

Y/N's POV

As raindrops falls into my face, The feeling of being incomplete echoed around my whole body as the emptiness fills me after losing my child.

The betrayal of those you've trusted completely with your body and blood, the death of the one that never left your side. I've lost everything in a snap of a finger, I wonder how long Am I still be able to live in a life like this.

CIRCA 1945
Bell chimes and Birds Chirping is heard from corner to corner as I prepare for a big day, I am finally marrying the father of the child that I am bearing. The love of my life, Steve Rogers.

"Agent Y/L/N, let me help you with your Vail."

"How many times do I have to tell you not to call me agent when we are not in a mission or in the battlefield, Peggy?"

"I can't help it, before we were just children happily playing house. Now you'll be creating a family of your own, with.... Steven".

"If you are worrying about me my love, don't. I am perfectly fine, I can protect myself and it's not like he'll hurt me." I said with a wide smile on my face, proud that I will be a wife and Mother to the family I've dreamed of.

"Don't get me wrong but, what happened to you and Sergeant Barnes? Weren't you and him like a thing before Steve?" Peggy asked with sincere eyes but emotionless face.

"We're~" Before I could finish my sentence, Steve cut me off in the middle and answered Peggy's question.

"Let us not bombard my bride with questions before our wedding, I don't want to stress my babies" He said as he kiss my hand and rub my belly.

We decided to get married while my bump is still not obvious to avoid issues and misconceptions from people that don't know us.

"I will give you two some space, I will excuse myself now" Peggy said.

We both nodded to agree, giving me and Steve an alone time before our wedding. I can see that he is also nervous and excited at the same time.

"Y/N, everyone is waiting for us outside. Are you ready? We still have time to call it off if you want" He asked as he held my hand.

"I'm ready, just give me a minute" I reassured him with a smile.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" He asked again as if he's about to pass out, he looked so pale from nervousness.

"There's no time to say No now, oh wait, let me fix your tie" I leaned closer to him.

"Sorry I got you into this, love" He said almost bursting down in tears as he held me into his arms hugging me.

"There you go!" I said as finish fixing his tie,
as I reach for his tie and for a quick kiss in the lips.

"I-I love you" He murmured under his breath as we kissed.

"Oh lord for goodness sake, We've talked about this Haven't we? I love you, and that's enough reason for me to marry you Steve Rogers" I said as I pulled out and give him a hug.

"The should I start calling you Mrs. Rogers then?" He asked jokingly as we held hands accompanying each other out of the room.

Turns out that what I thought as Happily Ever After was only the beginning of a new chapter in a story that we're all guilty of doing wrong to each other.

Kindly visit my tiktok account to watch this story,
https://vt.tiktok.com/ZGJSGoru2/

Thank you so muchhhh!!