III

Soon, you arrived at the mall with Hoshi. The both of you stepped into the mall with the air-conditioner hitting the both of you from above.

"I don't know where to go. I'm not familiar with this place", you told him as you looked up at him. It was true. All you did was work in the office. You barely even have time to go shopping at a mall. Nowadays, anything can be done online. Online shopping was the only way you got all your items.

Hoshi looked at you and flashed out a little smile.
"It's alright. My friends and I have been here quite a few times. Just follow me. We're both adults so we'll find our way". He took your hand and intertwined his fingers with yours. He noticed you looking uncomfortable so he quickly pulled his hand back.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable.", he said.

"N-no it's okay. I'm just... not used to it.", you looked at him. You felt bad so you took his hand. He smiled and intertwined his fingers back. He pulled you closer and the both of you walked to the boutique shop to get your dress, your hands still intertwined together. Your heart was already beating so fast. You also felt like he could hear it. You told yourself to breathe slowly each time you took a step forward.

Both of you reached the shop and stepped into it together. A woman with a cheerful smile and personality suddenly welcomed the two of you. You were a little startled by her loud voice. Hoshi could feel you startle a bit so he held your hand tighter, assuring you that everything is fine. You immediately felt better. "Thank you, Kwon Soonyoung", you said in your heart.

"Welcome to Angel Wedding Boutique, Mr and Mrs Kwon!", the woman welcomed us brightly. You were surprised when she referred to you as Mrs Kwon. You weren't used to it yet. All your life, you've only been called Miss Jeon in the office. Mrs Kwon felt really unfamiliar to you. You can't help it but forced out a smile to her. Hoshi could tell that your smile was awkward. He continued holding your hand and you followed the lady to a room full of wedding gowns.

 He continued holding your hand and you followed the lady to a room full of wedding gowns

There were too many gowns to choose from. You were spoilt for choice. Hoshi let go of his hand and put it around your waist, pulling you closer to him.

"Just choose any dress that you like. You must feel comfortable in it. Don't worry about the costs. Our parents already took care of that. Actually, this boutique was chosen by them too. That was why the lady knew our name. She's a close friend of my Mother", he whispered to your ear softly, letting out a smile at the end. You nod your head to show that you understood.

"Ahh... actually... I've always wanted to have a royal theme wedding since I was a child. Is it okay if you can dress like a royal prince and I'll dress like a royal princess? It's okay if you're not fine with it. There a lot of dresses here to choose from", you finally told him.

"It's alright with me. I'll wait for you on the sofa there. You can choose your dress with that lady", he answered. You smiled back in relief, happy that he was okay with your choice.