01: rhymes

2018
JUNHOE

ikon jinhwan
+82 XXX XXXX XXX

junhoe:
can you make poems?
i'll give you a crash course
please

ikon jinhwan:
Koo Junhoe, for the last time, calm the fuck down. It's just Park Chaeyoung. She won't swallow you whole. You're just teaching her how to write poems, as easy as that.

junhoe:
if you remember well, too,
everything i said while we drink
and i'm tipsy
is true
so
you kinda know right
and btw poems are hard to make

ikon jinhwan:
I know poems are hard to write, no need to lecture me. And then what, you'll back out by telling her "Rosé-ssi, I'm sorry, I can't help you write poems. You know why? Because I might combust while teaching you because I like you soooo much since we were trainees."
If you can confess, I will help you with that tutor thing.

junhoe:
uGH FUCK U

ikon jinhwan:
Did you just curse at me?

junhoe:
nOPE
i just
cursed
the situation
you know i luv u
jinhwan oppa
♡♡♡

ikon jinhwan:
So here's what you gotta do, Koo Junhoe. Get yourself together, teach her what you have to teach, convince her to have vocal collaboration with you if you can (heehee), and don't fuck this up. Remember, you are a mentor. *Mentor.* Nothing else. Just text me if you are done, I want to drink somewhere.
Hanbin said she's on her way. Good luck idiot

junhoe:
yeah
he really had to broadcast it on the group chat

ikon jinhwan:
I mean you know Hanbin when it comes to you. He loves to tease you, especially on Chae.
Now stop texting me just go internalize or what

He thought asking his Nani would calm him down, but he became more agitated.

In the first place, he never really thought about what would he do here today. Hanbin just asked him to teach someone to write poetry, said 'just for a friend who needs it.' The next thing he knew, Yang Hyun Suk himself talked to him to teach a "Pink," and that it would only be allowed for a short period of time.

It was just yesterday he realized "Pink" meant a Blackpink member. And seeing Jennie and Hanbin together earlier talking about it, he was certain who it was.

He jolted when the door opened, flipping his phone down to the table.

"Welcome to our studio, Chaeng."

Chaeng. Chaeyoung. Park Chaeyoung. It was only the beautiful name that rang on his head since Hanbin mentioned it the first time when she came in YG as a trainee. Even way before the groups were still building their friendship, he found himself repeatedly whispering her name. Chaeng. Chaeyoung. Park Chaeyoung. Then when alone, it creates a crescendo. At first, it became his tongue exercise, but then it became an obsession to the point he can unconsciously mention those names even in front of the boys. And almost at a soundcheck session in a Japan fan meeting, with Yang Hyun Suk at the tech booth.