Disney

Totally am not using a prompt that I randomly found off the internet because I'm not creative in any way :) 

Halfway through making this I realized I was using Dream instead of Clay so that's probably going to be a problem through all of this lol. 

-Readers POV- 

"Dream!" George yelled. "Let's Go!"

"I'm Comming one second." Dream finished putting on a black t-shirt.

Dream ran downstairs to see George and Sapnap. "Hi" 

"God Dream what took you so long," Sapnap said. 

"idk. What do you want to do?" Dream asked sitting on the couch. 

"Idk let me google it," George said grabbing his phone.

top things to do in Florida...

1. Disney World

2. Zoo's

3. Universal Orlando Resort

4. Discovery Cove

(I literally googled this)

"hmm What should we do?" George said showing his choices to everyone. 

"We should go to Disney," Sapnap said. 

"Ok you both can pay," Dream said laughing. 

George and Sapnap looked at each other having the same idea. Then looked back to Dream. George walked up to Dream and whispered in his ear. 

"Oh Dream~" George said, Dream's face flushed red as he turned into a blob. 

"Now go grab his wallet and let's go!" George said grabbing the keys with the blob still in hand. As Sapnap ran up the stairs and grabbed his wallet. 

George set Dream in the cupholder laughing at how mad he looked. 

"Dream you shouldn't worry we only half to pay for 2 people," George said giggling. 

Sapnap jumped into the car. "Aww, how cute" Sapnap then pet Dreams head. 

Dream just tried to bite Sapnap's finger so he didn't pet him. 

"You're so annoying," Sapnap said. 

As they made their way to Disney George put Dream in his pocket and paid. As they walked in Dream nudged George's belly to try and get his attention. 

"hmm? Oh, yea?" George said pulling Dream out of the pocket. Making sure to not let Dream be able to see how far the ground was. 

The little blob looked to a stand. As George looked over there he could see the sign 'Cotton Candy'

"No," George said. Dream made a sad face. 

"Come on let him get some cotton candy," Sapnap said. 

"Ok then you can deal with him," George said buying some cotton candy and giving it to Dream. 

George swore as soon as Dream took a bite he was already full of energy. The blob jumped from George's hand and was about to run until George grabbed him. 

"And here we are," George said handing him back to Sapnap. "You said you would deal with him." 

They walked behind a stand and Dream turned back into human form. "Can I have more?" He said. 

"Ha! no," Sapnap said. "You scared the crap out of me." 

"I agree with Sapnap" George smiled. 

"But it's cotton candy!!" Dream said as they walked to the first ride. 

The first ride was bumper cars. Of course, George and Sapnap went for each other the whole time. It was really funny though. 

Next was the tower of terror. Dream skipped that one he was able to hear the screens of Sapnap and George though. 

-Little time skip-

As Dream, George, and Sapnap walked back to their car Sapnap giggles. Making Dream hit his arm.

"What?" George said looking at the both of them. 

"Nothing," Dream answered rather quickly. George noticed that Dream's hands were behind his back. 

"Turn around," George said. Dream spun in a circle rather quickly. 

George sighed "Ok what's in your hands." 

Dream pulled out a giant bag of cotton candy already half gone. 

"Oh my God," George said.  They all hopped in the car this time Dream driving home. 

As they got into the house Dream ran upstairs and hit the cotton candy in his room so George couldn't take it from him. 

"God Dream. Just please don't eat it all in one day," George said. 

Hope you enjoyed this! Go drink some water!