The Agency (Intro)

Agent 005 you're badly injured get the hell out of there right now it's an order!! "I clenched ma teeth tightly with anger as I watched ma comrades get killed in front of ma eye's" Damit ! I can't leave me comrades they will die if I don't save them. "I yelled through ma mic to the commander"

Nu 005 I said to retreat now!! They are already dead, but we can not afford to loose u. U are to important to us for u to get killed. Now do wat I say and retreat. That's a fuckn order!! "The commander yelled harshly at me only making me more angry"

"I turned around and started to run but then I heard a familiar voice call ma name in a desperate cry for help" 005!!? Pls help me 005!! Pls don't leave me!!! "I looked back and it was 008 ma best friend, I watched as he was being taken by the enemy" D- Damit "I once again gritted ma teeth until I felt blood in ma mouth in more anger" I- I'm srry 008 pls forgive me. *I whispered as tear's ran down ma face and turn to run back to base*

005 Pls don't leave me, pls!!! "Hot stream of tear's continued to coat ma face as I continued to run. Ma eye's were blurry from the tear's and ma heart and chest hurt so much but I didn't stop running until I made it back to base"

"I went to the Captain's cabin still breathing heavily from running so hard" Ah 005 u have returned. Y- yes sir I manage to survive. "I watched as the captain gets up and walks up to me" Now ik u are mad for leaving ur dear friend 008 behind but we needed u alive not him. W- wat ?? "I could feel ma anger boil inside me as he kept talking" Look boy, 008 was nothing we can make more and stronger then him. *I gritted ma teeth for the third time today, I don't kno wat came over me but without thinking I hit the captain over the head harshly then I ran from the camp until I couldn't ran anymore*

This is jus the introduction, more to come...