Franklin's Lucky Save

Franklin was driving his polished, lime motorcycle through Los Santos in the middle of the night and playing his favourite radio. He could smell the steamy smoke coming from behind of his vehicle and could hear cars driving from all directions.  Oh, sh*t, nearly forgot to put my helmet on. Franklin thought as he rapidly put his helmet on. He continued to vibe to his music and stopped his motorcycle in an alley way. He had just realised that he was lost and didn't know how to get back home.

Franklin began to slowly creep through the pitch black area. He started to become a little frightened; hearing the horrifying sounds run down his spine made him get goose bumps.

"You're in the wrong place, b*tch!", a mysterious man yelled, pulling out a pistol and aiming it at Franklin furiously. "You've got no where to go now...".

"Look, man, just leave me alone! It was a mistake being here.", he murmured anxiously, raising his hands into the air. Franklin felt targeted and felt like his life was over, when suddenly...

"Ay, dog! Leave my homie alone, you crazy dude!", Lamar threatened, pushing the man with all of his power to the concrete floor. Afterwards, he pulled out a spare gun he always carried with him. "Don't make me say that again, LEAVE HIM ALONE!".

"Okay, I'm sorry! Just leave me alone! Jesus...", the man whimpered as he covered his face and ran away from Lamar. He glanced at Franklin and a gentle smile went across his face. Meanwhile, Franklin wasn't moving a muscle. The more they kept silent, the more awkward the situation became.

"You um.. didn't have to do that, Lamar.", Franklin muttered timorously, looking at the ground silently in complete shock.

"Of course I did that for you. But damn, who was that motherf*cker that was trying to shoot your ass?", Lamar asked.

"Dude, I don't even know who he was, I just bumped into him. He looked like he was high, too.". Franklin stayed quiet again for a moment and started bursting out of laughter. Lamar looked at him like he was ridiculous.

"Do you seriously have to laugh at everything?".

"Nah, nah, I couldn't help it. I'm sorry.". Franklin eventually took it seriously, remembering that he was nearly killed. "And could you give me a ride? I'm kind of lost, y' know...".

"What do you mean? You have a f*cking GPS you dumb b*tch!", he responded. Franklin blushed bashfully because he didn't want Lamar to notice that he just wanted to spend some quality time with him.

"Come on, dog, I just like being with you.", Franklin accidently blurted out and almost instantly realised.

"Huh? You want me to take you home because you want to be with me? That's so gay, man.", Lamar spat while looking away anxiously.

"You're right, but we're only friends, right? So it shouldn't be a very big problem", but he also kind of agreed to what Lamar said.

Embarrassed and speechless, he slowly sat onto his motorcycle and waved goodbye to Lamar to act like nothing had just happened. "Frank- WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!". Franklin ignored the voices coming from Lamar.

While Franklin was driving through the streets, he couldn't stop thinking of Lamar. Why did he save me randomly? Does he have feelings for me?  What if he won't like me back?  Franklin had so many thoughts filled in his mind that he accidently crashed into someone's brand new, varnished car. It was a neon car with sharp wings on the back. 

"Hey, that's my car!", they yelled, revealing their middle finger at Franklin aggressively. He wanted to shoot the innocent person but stopped his rage. 

He continued to drive throughout Los Santos and could feel the wind violently going through his body. The speed Franklin was going on was around 90 miles per hour.

After a few minutes of driving dramatically, he had finally gotten tired of constantly driving so he parked his green, polished motorcycle in his garage. He popped his helmet off and threw it on the concrete floor and entered his house to finally slop to his bedroom to go to his bed that was located downstairs. He tried to fall asleep quickly but the more he thought of Lamar, the less sleep he had gotten. The lights suddenly flickered on and he shivered a little. Franklin started looking around fearfully just in case someone had broke into his house. He pulled out his pistol and yelled, "Who the hell is here!". He aimed at all directions and noticed someone enter his room...