The Mysterious Man In The Alleyway

Franklin gasped and he was too frightened to check who it was, so he threw the blanket onto him to hide. He guessed that he might die in a few minutes, but he was wrong; Lamar was there instead and wasn't going to hurt him.

"Yo, homie, you alright?", Lamar asked worriedly and continued, "You just don't seem well. Are you stressed or something? We can talk about it."

"No! I'm fine, I was just... scared!", Franklin nervously responded. Lamar could spot that he was clearly lying. There must've been something up with him that he didn't know about. The two men became silent and Franklin finally broke the awkwardness and stood up to tell Lamar the truth. "The man!", Franklin cried.

"What  -- What man?!", Lamar stuttered, not having a clue what was going on.

"The one we met in the alley way; he's scaring the f*ck out of me and I don't even know where he is right now. He's scaring me because... he nearly killed me. That's why! Look, I don't know what to do right now.", Franklin explained, wandering around the room while speaking, "If we don't know where he is, we're going to f*cking die --"

"Franklin, calm yo' ass down. I think we can do something". Lamar thought for a few minutes then an idea popped up in his head. He then slipped his phone out of his large pocket that was about the size of his fist and showed him a weird app that was called Trackify. Franklin immediately knew what it was; it was the app that he used to save Michael when he was kidnapped by the Chinese men.

"And how will you use that app?" Franklin questioned. "You don't even have his number, do you?"

"Oh, you're right.", Lamar murmured, embarrassed.

"So how will we find him?"

"We will find him some time."

"I mean that we have to find him right now!", Franklin yelled. He pushed the modern door open dramatically and stomped up the stairs.

"Franklin! Where are you going?!"

"I'm going to kill that guy! He's obviously up to some trouble and I'm sure he won't stop scaring the sh*t out of people that stumble across the alley way!"

"The alleyway!" Lamar said, realising that the man could possibly live there. "What's the street called? He might live there and we could go and kill him."

"Look," Franklin continued, "He's probably guarded by loads of gangsters that are on his side! There's no way we will kill them all with the two of us."

"Are you stupid? We've killed many in once, Franklin, you absolute dumbass." They both finally noticed they were outside and a few others were staring at them like they had just been seen by a ghost; their faces were pale after they heard that they were going to kill.

Franklin jumped on top of his car and sat there in complete silence, staring at the clearly visible stars in the sky. The stars were in all different variations of sizes and made Lamar and Franklin's eyes glitter.

"Homie, didn't you forget you had to kill --", Lamar tried to speak but was shushed by Franklin trying to not make him remember.

"Quiet, I'm trying to look at this view and others are probably scared of us.". Lamar folded his arms and sighed. Wasn't Franklin stressed about the man a few minutes ago? Why did he want Lamar to forget about it?

"What's wrong with you, Frank?", Lamar wondered, staring at him looking like he was worried about him.

"D-don't look at me like that. I just want to forget this ever happened because we'll never find him!"