~Lovely day out~

One lovely evening, Charli was feeling as confident as ever! She was going to ask out light with all her heart! She went to the supermarket to get Light some presents. After she was done, she went up to light with the teddy bear and chocolates she bought for him. "Liight~" Charli whispered. "UGHH WHAT IS IT CHARLAYY" Light screeched, "Whatever it is, make it quick! Sora's waiting outside for me!" 

Charli thought to herself, " W-What does he mean by that?..." She then noticed that Light was dressed up really fancy.... "H-Hey L-Light what do you mean by that?..." Charli asked him. "We're going on a date to a fancy restaurant." Light responded angrily. "O-Ok.." Charli stuttered then walked away.. ( Sike she actually ran upstairs to her room to go cry her eyes out) She was just about to step foot in her room when she saw.... JADE SMASHING HER LIGHT PILLOW!!!

"J-JADE!?" Charli yelled but stuttered. Jade stopped about 0.5 seconds later. Charli didn't care anymore,  all she needed was someone to comfort her. So she ran right into jade, putting her head on Jade's shoulders and letting it all out. Jade started to blush "Charli.. I know what happened.. I-I'm so sorry.." she said. Jade then kissed Charli's head and whispered, " C'mon. Let's go to the park. It's a lovely day out."