☆55. That Promise☆

Yoongi had slapped Taehyung hard right across his teary face. "Do you even realize Kim Taehyung with what situations I had been going through all these years ?" Yoongi screamed with tears and anger flowing out from his eyes. The unknown outburst of his emotions making the other three shocked. "All these years I had to face everything and you know what the worst part is, I couldn't even love my own child. I ended up hating Jimin for no fucking reason and this is all because of you Tae !" Yoongi choked on his tears and aggressively started hitting Taehyung on his chest with his tiny palms. All of them knew what pain yoongi was feeling right now. It was mixed emotions of happiness, guilt and sadness altogether which yoongi couldn't handle and lashed out on the person who was the main cause of all these. Taehyung embraced yoongi tightly in his brace calming him by running smooth circles behind his back.

"I'm sorry love, I know you had to bear all those insults and pain. I'm helpless that I can't change the past now but please forgive me if you can" Taehyung said with so much of hurt laced in his voice. He couldn't even bear to imagine how hard it had been for yoongi all these years. The couple was engrossed in each other until Hoseok grabbed their attention.

"I'm sorry If I sound rude, but both of you can sort things later...we need to talk right now" Hoseok said while looking towards Jungkook who nodded agreeing with him.

"Okay so last week I had been to Jeon mansion. I wanted to talk with Jungkook but he wasn't there and I found Jimin in Jungkook's bedroom. Jimin greeted me that day and left after getting ready. While I was waiting there and ofcourse I was there to somehow take Jimin's biometrics. Luckily I saw the comb which Jimin used and I was able to collect his hair sample" Hoseok said while all three of them were listening to each and every single words spoken by Hoseok. The rest is very clear, when he got the opportunity Hoseok did the same with Taehyung and this was enough for them to understand that how Hoseok was able to do this.

"What about Taehyung ? it's totally confusing me, you said about some disorder right ?" Jungkook blurted out getting aggressive he's still boiling in rage for what Taehyung had done with him that night.

"Kookah please just hear us out before you conclude anything...please" yoongi begged and hearing his kitten hyung's appealing voice Jungkook had to calm down and that's when Jungkook gestured them to continue.

"Taehyung had been suffering from Multiple personality disorder from past few years and lately it has gotten more worse. He behaves differently when his other personality takes over Jungkook. That night it was V who did all that. Trust it's not Taehyung's fault this poor thing is helpless." Yoongi said sighing heavily and Jungkook nearly lost the colour of his face by now.

"It's very terrible and his other personality V is getting out of hands lately. We've tried all the possible things out there to cure him. But it just won't help, the last option is we have to perform one last surgery and even after that.... there's no guarantee that he could be cured. Even you might have observed few changes around Tae"  Hoseok said and gave Taehyung's medical reports in Jungkook's hands.

"I don't know how to react about this ! It's seriously driving me insane I just....... oh gosh... I don't know what to say.." Jungkook said sighing heavily while clutching his locks in trusfration. He was feeling weird, something different after knowing the reality. It was something very unexpected and unimaginable at the same time.

"Jungkook I know it's unforgivable but please do trust me. I didn't have any such intentions nor feelings for you. It wasn't me kook, I had no idea what I was doing that night. I don't want you to hate me... believe my words. I know that night.... those actions are pathetic.... it was that bastard V who drugged you it wasn't me. I'm just lost Jungkook... please forgive me... Jebal..." Taehyung pleaded with utmost broken voice ashamed of himself he didn't had the courage to meet his guilt filled gaze with Jungkook's.