Chapter 14: Siege of Konoha

We were near Konoha, and I was minding my own business, until a messenger fox came running alongside me. I nodded to it, transmitted a thank you message via Kurama, and off he went. I opened the letter, and as I read it, my eyes steeled.

Dear Naruto,

It's me, one of your spy clones. It appears that Danzo has harnessed the Jūyonbi's power and has destructed the Land of the Cliffs, one of our weapon-producing allies. Fortunately, all plans of the weapons were destroyed prematurely when Danzo was reported to be approaching, but the factories and village is completely non-existent.

Kaito (Your Faithful Clone).

I crumpled the paper and tore it apart. I put my hands into the Tiger Seal, and Hiraishined to the Artillery Brigade. 

The only thing I said was....

"Ready the Cannons. Prepare to fire on my mark."

"YES SIR!" Was their reply. 

We soon came in view of the Konoha Gates. At this time, most of the Uzumaki Clan activated the Invisible seals that made our whole army virutally non-existent (as in invisible). I quickly mass-transmitted the signal to lay siege to Konoha, via Ino's mind Jutsu. Ah the wonders of Seals and Yamananka Jutsu....

Anyways...

We moved into position. Battle Positions were taken, and Bomber Aircraft were dispatched. Cannons were taken into place, and with the help of Nagato's Rinnegan and the Dōton Users (Earth Jutsu Users), we created a giant Ditch around the Village to prevent any reinforcements. 

Of course, that ditch was filled with Poisonous Fluid.

Yeah.... Talk about mass death.

All Artillery moved into position, and readied to fire. Special Operations teams that were armed with firearms moved into positions at the East, West, Escape, and Main gates. Flags were hoisted for divisions, battalions, Squadrons, and Brigades. The Main Flag, Kanji for Unity (團結) with the Uzumaki Swirl in the Background was on every uniform, and imprinted on every Vehicle. Ah, the shock they were going to get with literal TANKS Crashing into their Gates. I chuckled to myself at that thought. 

Time to make orders.

"BATTALION FOUR! MOVE INTO POSITION AT THE EAST GATE! 6TH ARMORED DIVISION! MOVE INTO POSITIONS AT THE MAIN GATE! SPECIAL OPERATIONS SQUADS FOUR THROUGH TWENTY! MOVE INTO BATTLE POSITIONS, READY YOUR FIREARMS! ELITE DIVISION BATTALIONS, PREPARE! ALL BATTALIONS OF THE ALLIED FORCES, PREPARE YOUR CHAKRA! MOKUTON USERS, PREPARE JUTSU! HYŌTON USERS, PREPARE JUTSU! UZUMAKI CLAN! ON MY MARK, RELEASE THE INVISIBILITY JUTSU ON ALL MEMBERS EXCEPT FOR THE SPECIAL OPERATIONS TEAMS! READY? AND...." I waited.

"RELEASE!" I screamed.

"ARMORED DIVISION FOUR AND SIX! FIRE AT WILL! ALL ARTILLERY DIVISIONS, OPEN FIRE, FIRE AT WILL!" Menma Yelled. 

I quickly activated the transmission seal between the Special Operations Squads and Elite Command (Me). 

"Squads One, Two, at East and West Gates. Commence Code Kitsune. Squad Three, Commence Code Tōra. Squads Four through Ten at Main Gates, commence Code Shinyū, Over."

The Invasion of Konoha has begun.

"This is Kitsune to Katsu . Commence Bombing Operations. This is Kitsune to Samē. Commence Naval Siege."

I recieved a "Roger!" from both. 

"ELITE DIVISION, PREPARE TO ATTACK!" 

"READY?"

"CHARGE!"

"Katon: Meyakku No Jutsu!" Madara Yelled his Signature Jutsu and spread the flames against the Konoha Defense.

"Suiton: Suikōdan no Jutsu!" I launched a Water Offensive. 

Everyone, even the Konoha Defense, paused to watch the Almight Jūyonbi rise up.

But I noticed something odd, that turned from Suspiciousness to absolute rage and fury.

The Eyes of the Byakko were not their usual Ice-Blue.

They were the blood-red of a Sharingan.

--------------------------

PHEW! WHAT A CHAPTER!

*Spins around in chair then spins right off*

Well, hope you liked it!
Coming up next:

THE FINAL BATTLE!