Rules

Hello and welcome!

I've been searching for a little for 1x1 rps for warriors cause I'm not good in groups, its confusing to me. 

Anyway, No worries, I am a decent rper, and most of the time I rp descriptive.

We will be rping in private chat!

Now lets get onto the rules shall we?

Please read these! they are important!!!

1. No mary or gary sues. Obvious.

2. Powers are accepted to a point, go with it, and I'll see if it is acceptable, but no powers like the three.

3. You can have Oc x cannon characters. Cause I will do that. As well as Oc x Oc obviously.

4. I have read all the books, for the most part, I'm on the last one of the newest series. 

5. Warrior cat words only! Including swearing! examples: Fox Dung, Mouse Brained, Thunderpath, Newleaf, Twoleg, Kittypet, ect.

6. No killing off any of my characters unless you have my permission, and I will not kill of any characters of yours either.

7. You may have more than one characters. With that being said, if we are doing mostly cannon characters, We can also split who is playing who to make things easier.

8. Fur color has to be natural, however I will allow some unnatural eye colors, like purple eyes. No rainbow eyes though. 

9. It doesn't have to be cannon rp, we can just rp oc's. 

9. Whats your favorite Warrior Cat?

10. Crushes are aloud but no smut. They be cats, idk how you rp cat smut anyway, and I don't wanna find out. Romance is okay, like rubbing muzzles, and stuff. 

11. That being said. You play my crush I play yours. Please don't just play only your character, it is not fun for me, I'm not doing this just to rp one side. 

12.accesories like feathers and flowers are okay, collars are only expectable if they were a kittypet, however being in the clans, they will have to remove the collar. 

13. You can have a couple starclan cats or darkforest cats, but they can't be your main cats, they can be around your main cats and talk to them from time to time in dreams, but they can't be like active main. 

14. Tell me which rule is your favorite and why?

15. Which number did I repeat? 

16. Please do not move on unless I tell you to.

17. Have fun!! I can't wait to rp with you!