1| School Again

It's first day of school after summer holidays.

*the alarm rings

Lareen: Agrhh, geez...Emma.!. Wake up

Emma: Uh...? 5 minutes more...

Lareen: Are u nuts...?!? We're too late.

Emma: WHA- ...nevermind.

Lareen: WAKE UP!

Emma: Arghh.,

After realizing that they're too late for school, they quickly try to take the bus. However, today luck appears to be not on their side: heavy clouds start to pop out and 10 seconds later it starts to rain and the rain gets heavier and heavier. Unfortunately they also forget to take an umbrella with them. But all in a sudden while they're desperately trying to find a shelter a nice looking car comes closer and closer to them and stops right next to the girls. The car's window opens slowely and a young decent boy appears to be sitting on the seat.

Boy: *glances at Lareen

Boy: Do you girls need a ride. I see from your uniforms, we're going to the same school

Emma: hehe,..yes actua-

Lareen: No, thanks the rain is getting lighter...we can go on our own way..

Boy: Are you sure?

Emma: *whispers angrily to Lareen: Lareen? What are you trying to do...!?, Look at his car I can't miss this chance.

Lareen: Tf..so what..!?! Are you crazy or what?

Emma: Lareen.,,..please..I like him very much..let's go..

Lareen: Wha- you just met him.?!? What are you trying to do Emma..!?!

Emma: I dont care what you're gonna do, I'm going.

Lareen: WAI- What so you're seriously leaving with him?

Emma: hmphh...as you should know,!

Lareen:Wha..so you're serious?

*Emma gets on the car

Boy: Isn't your friend coming?

Emma: Ahh...unfortunately she's my sister,..

Boy: wait..really..?.

Emma: yes, but don't worry she has just some serious mental problems, but she'll find the way anyway.

With that being said they manage to arrive school in time: Lareen takes the bus and Emma goes there with the boy.
In school Lareen tries to avoid Emma and doesn't talk to her because she finds her attitude back then very wrong.

*the school bell rings

Teacher: Everybody...sit down..I want you're attention right now..we're having a new student

Some girls: *whisper*whisper, what does he look like...I hope he's handsome..hehe

*the boy slowely comes in

Some girls: *whisper *whisper, omg isn't that Richard Mannhad's son (Richard Mannhad is a very wealthy business man) Aaron Mannhad,..omg omg he looks so handsome too..

Emma: Look sister look...that's the guy we met there.

Lareen: Humph, so what?

Teacher to Aaron: Introduce yourself

Aaron: Hey, my name is Aaron... It's nice to meet you.

Teacher: Alright choose a place to sit.

Some girls: Here..here...you can sit next to me.. Hereee..

*Aaron slowely walks towards Lareen.

Aaron: Hey... I see there's a free place next to you..can I sit there?

Lareen: I am sorry but I like to sit alone..this place is unfortunately not available.

Aaron on his mind: *You? How dare you to reject me ?

Aaron: Alright..I guess I have to find another place.

Emma: Hey Aaron...it's me Emma we met earlier....can you remember? You can sit next to me...

Aaron in his mind: *Ugrhh not her again..you already suck..

Aaron: Emm..well..thanks I guess.

The first day of school slowly passes away. Everything is as usual. However one thing noone notices is Aaron's glance's towards Lareen. He still can't believe the fact that she made him look low infront the whole class. He never got any rejections from anyone...and from a girl never...he isn't able to handle any kind of refusal.

*on lunch break

Emma: ahh..he is so handsome..the way he sat next to me... I'm sure he likes me

Lareen: urghh....seriously? do you really think like that?!...

Emma: why?...are you kind of jealous....? Don't be worked up because he likes me.

Lareen: Pahahahaha... You should rather focus on your studying Emma..

Emma: hmph....whatever...

*Aaron walks to them

Aaron: Hey girls!

Emma: Heyyy

Aaron: Tomorrow is my birthday...I'm planning to celebrate it at home. Are you interested?

Emma: yes sure...why not...

Aaron: Great...what about you Lareen?

Lareen: Skip me....I have things to do..there're many upcoming exams

Aaron: Come on....just one day...for my sake...

Emma: *hmph why does he want to convince her so badly.

Lareen: I am sorry but I have many things to do, can't waste my time...you should study too Emma...

Emma: Nevermind Aaron...she's always like this...don't mind her...I'll makes sure to come to your birthday party.

Aaron: But I don-.....ahahhaha then I'll see you tomorrow there.

Emma:yesss