Las x Vegas

Killua nodded and said, "That sounds like a good plan." Gippy sat back and said, "It sounds stupid. Why don't we just pickpocket some random old woman?" You looked at her in shock and said, "That's exactly what we'll do!" Everyone asked, "What?" In unison.

You stood up and said, "I went to a coding camp back in fifth grade, and I learned how to go on the dark web. I can steal some random dead person's credit card information." Gon shook his head and said, "No way, Y/N. We can't do that." Gippy looked at Gon and said, "Gon. They're dead. What are they gonna do about it?"

You walked over to your computer and everyone stood behind you to watch you. After a while of hacking, you got into the dark web. You got some random person's credit card information and bought tickets to Las Vegas for four people. Killua gave you a high five and said, "Nice going, Y/N!"

Gippy lit a cigarette and said, "Yeah Y/N, good job." You turned to her and said, "Hey, not in my house please. Besides, you're only eight. You can't smoke anymore." Gippy put the cigarette up to her mouth and said, "Technically, I'm not eight. I'm an eighteen year old stuck in an eight year old body." You sighed and looked around.

Gon tilted his head and asked, "What are you looking for?" You looked around and said, "My mom. She was here before I left to the anime dimension. I don't know where she is now though." Killua shrugged his shoulders and said, "Maybe she's dead." You threw a candle lid at him and yelled, "Shut up!"

Killua laughed and said, "You have to consider it as a possibility." You stared at the ground and said, "Maybe... Well, everyone pack up. I'll drive us to the airport with my mom's car." You checked your pocket and you still had your drivers license.

Gippy shook her head and said, "You can't drive. The police and practically everyone will see you as a twelve year old." You took out your drivers license and said, "But I still have my license. See?" Gippy stepped on her cigarette to put it out and said, "The photo on the drivers license looks nothing like you. You look older and hotter in the photo."

You put the license back in your pocket and mumbled under your breath, "Little shit..." Gippy raised her eyebrows and asked, "What was that?" You smiled at her and said, "I said you're a great friend."

Killua grinned at you and you smiled back at him. Gon shrugged his shoulders and said, "We could just walk." You put your hands out and said, "You guys are from a whole different fictional dimension. We wouldn't last two seconds out there." Gippy yawned and said, "Done. I bought an uber using your phone." You looked at her in confusion and asked, "How did you even get my phone?"

Gon sat down on your couch and said, "Y/N, I'm hungry. Do you have any food in your house?" You nodded and walked into the kitchen. While you were grabbing some ingredients to make some nachos, you heard someone walk up behind you.

You turned around and saw Killua standing behind you, smiling. You sat down on your counter and said, "Hey, Kills. What's up?" Killua sat down next to you and said, "Nothing. Just wanted to talk to you." He looked at your neck and said, "You're still wearing the necklace I gave you."

You nodded and said, "Yeah. I haven't taken it off since. It's funny. We met when we were kids and now we might die as kids." Killua laughed and said, "I really missed you to be honest. Ever since we split up, you were the only thing on my mind."

You smiled and said, "I missed you too, Killua. What about Alluka? What happened to her?" Killua stared at the ground and said, "After we split up... Illumi and Hisoka found us. You finish the puzzle."

You put your hand on his shoulder and said, "I get it. She was a good sister, and one of the nicest people I knew." Killua looked at you and smiled. Slowly, he started to lean in.