• 23 •

─── ・ 。゚☆:

─── ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ───

Laughter was heard from outside the door. As it opened, two boys entered the room. The five men who were left to worry for them looked at them with wide eyes. All of them stood up.

"Where have you been?" Jin asked with his hands on his waist.

"Look, hyung! We had a photoshoot too!" Taehyung and Jimin showed them the photobook that the studio provided them.

"Really? Why didn't you invite me?" Jin's attitude confused the others because he was supposed to scold the two for leaving without telling them. The three of them scanned the pictures. Jin was exploding with reactions as he looked at the funny and cool poses the two did.

"Let me have a look too." Hoseok walked over to them. He joined the fun as he scanned the pictures as well.

"Where have you been?" Jungkook was the one who asked this time. His posture was the same one as Jin had earlier.

"Don't be mad, Kookie. I brought you one of our photobook too, but it only has pictures of me, of course." Taehyung gave his photobook to Jungkook. He kissed his cheeks as the younger scanned the pictures.

"You could be a model. My baby looks so good." Jungkook's anger turned into happiness as he looked at Taehyung's picture. He kissed the other's cheek which he cannot get enough.

"Oh! I brought you one too, Yoongi hyung." Jimin handed his pictures to Yoongi who accepted wholeheartedly.

"Okay. I have to say this because apparently, the elder cannot say it, but Taehyung and Jimin, please do not go without telling your whereabouts." Namjoon said. He earned a slap from Jin from calling him elder.

"We're sorry, Namjoon hyung." Jimin and Taehyung apologized at the same time.

"Where did you do this, by the way?" Hoseok asked.

"The studio next to yours." Both of them giggled.

"I actually have something for you too." Jungkook turned to Taehyung as he closed the photobook.

"Really? What is it?" Taehyung looked at Jungkook expectantly.

"It's not here. We have to change our clothes first."

"Are they going with us?" Taehyung asked Jungkook while looking at others. The others just smiled at them.

"It's just the two of us." Jungkook answered him. He also smiled when he saw his boyfriend smiled as well.